After long days of waiting today Samsung launch nougat firmware for GalaxyJ7 Prime device. If you want other device firmware, custom ROM or stock ROM than search in our blog we posted many types of ROM and firmware. We hear that news and find the firmware to the upload direct link for you. Today we share G610FDDU1BQI2 Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F Firmware. Also, this update comes with the August 2017 security patch. If you want to update nougat version on your device then this post will help you.
Samsung released Galaxy J7 Prime smartphone with Android v6.0.1 (Marshmallow). Galaxy J7 Prime devices run 1.6GHz octa-core Exynos 7870 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. This device has 16 GB. Galaxy J7 Prime has 5.5 inches PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels display. This device has 13-megapixel rare camera for photo and 8-megapixel front camera for the selfie.
Many devices already got nougat update even now android oreo preview ready to install. Someday ago Samsung releases Galaxy J7 Prime Nougat Firmware. Now share new August 2017 Nougat security patch in this firmware. This update brings latest security patch and fixes some bugs. That you can install via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies. We will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: TouchWiz UI
- Firmware Versions: G610FDDU1BQI2
- Device name: Galaxy J7 Prime
- Model number: SM-G610F
- Build Date: 16.09.2017
- Android security patch level: 01.08.2017
- Country: India
- Status: Official
- Make sure your device model no is SM-G610F.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver ⇒ Here.
- Download and Odin and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ G610FDDU1BQI2 Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F Firmware ⇓⇓
Recommended for you:-
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and G610FDDU1BQI2 firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read full Odin flash guide from ⇒ Here.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.