Install Android 7.1 Nougat AOSiP ROM For Honor 5X
Honor 5X did not get Android 7.1 Nougat update officially. Honor 5X launched with Android Marshmallow, but many users want to update the device to the new Android 7.1 nougat, then you can try Nougat AOSiP ROM For Honor 5X. So today we share Nougat AOSiP ROM For Honor 5X that comes. This custom ROM is fully stable and based on the latest Android 7.1 Nougat with the most recent security patch.
Huawei Honor 5X launched in October 2015. This device is powered by 1.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM. Its internal storage is 16 GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128 GB via MicroSD card. It has 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. This device gives you snap 13-megapixel rare camera and 8-megapixel front camera. It has a Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery.
AOSiP based on AOSP, JDC with a fully optimized and light UI to get maximum performance. So AOSiP is one of the best custom Android 7.0 AOSP Nougat AOSiP ROM For Honor 5X. Thanks to XDA members ” MikeCriggs ” to share this ROM. If you install this ROM then need to unlock boot loader and installed TWRP on your device. So let’s to the instruction.
Features of AOSiP ROM:
- Based on AOSP, JDC.
- Adjust statusbar element.
- Manage your qs tiles and expanded statusbar.
- Change notification color.
- Tweak the action of your device physical button.
- Config the recent style and option.
- Lockscreen customization.
- Gesture option.
- And much more.
You may also like:
Android 7.1 Nougat LineageOS 14.1 For Honor 5X
MIUI 8 Marshmallow ROM For Honor 5x
Official Honor 5x Stock Rom All Models
ResurrectionRemix Android 6.0.1 ROM For Honor 5X
- First backup all importance data.
- Unlock bootloader of your device.
- Need installed Custom Recovery.
- Your device at least to 50-60% charge for flashing.
- Download AOSiP-kiwi-xxx.zip and Gapps from below.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Nougat AOSiP ROM For Honor 5X ⇓⇓
Official build > AOSiP-6.1-Official-kiwi-xxx.zip
Test build > AOSiP-6.2-Derp-kiwi-xxx.zip
Guide To Install:-
- Download and copy all files to external or internal memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode by Volume Up + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click install.
- Then navigate to the Rom.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select the AOSiP-kiwi-xxx.zip file from the list to flash it.
- Swipe for flashing.
- Wait for processing complete.
- Again back to recovery menu and install GAPPS file.
- Reboot your device & enjoy.
- It takes 5-10 minutes to boot, please don’t interrupt the process.