Install NAMMIEI Global Stable MIUI 126.96.36.199 ROM For Redmi 4
Good news for Redmi 4 users, latest MIUI 9 is ready for download. It is the stable ROM for ROM For Redmi 4. Today we share Global Stable MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM For Redmi 4. Some users got the update from OTA. Remaining users will get the update soon. If you didn’t get the OTA update then follow this post to install this update. Just follow the steps and update the process easily.
MIUI 9 update brings a smart assistant, new themes, Image Search, Smart App Launcher, and performance improvements. More new themes you saw there. Also, they have a polished overall user interface and give closer to stock Android look.
Much more features are added. This is the Stable version and does not contain bugs. If you are Redmi 4 user and didn’t get this OTA update. Just follow this post and install this Global Stable MIUI 184.108.40.206 ROM for Redmi 4. Many things should have been fixed in this build, you can use it for daily usage. It is the global stable ROM so there are no bugs in it. You can use this for a daily usage.
If you are an Redmi 4 user you must install because it’s the official ROM and it is a stable one. MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM For MI 5 comes with bug fixes so you can expect more improvements. Below are the instructions and download links follow them the ROM for MI.
- Install Global Stable MIUI 18.104.22.168 ROM For MI 5S/Plus
- Download MoKee Nougat ROM For Redmi 4 Prime
- Guide To Install Global Stable MIUI 22.214.171.124 ROM For MI 5
- Download Latest Global Stable MIUI 126.96.36.199 Update For MI 3/4
- Download Latest MIUI 188.8.131.52 Update For Redmi Note 4/4X
- Install Global Stable MIUI 184.108.40.206 ROM For Redmi Note 4
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Driver signature must be disabled in Windows 8,10.
- Download Fastboot ROM or Recovery ROM.
- Download required Mi flash tool.
⇓⇓ Download Global Stable MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Recovery ROM:
- Download Recovery Flashable ROM and copy it to phone memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Recovery Flashable ROM file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
Guide To install Fastboot ROM:
Step 1: – Read Preparation.
Step 2: – Install Mi Flash Tool.
Step-3: – Download Fastboot ROM for your phone model and extract it via 7Zip.
Step 4: – Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
Step 5: – Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool “MiFlash.Exe” From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone “.
Step-6: – Check For Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Installed Install Manually Browse Driver From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone”.
Step 7: – Now Click “Browse” In Mi Flash Tool And Browse The Fastboot Rom Folder And Select Flash All.
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
Like Share Comment Bellow For Any Help 🙂