Guide To Download and Install Gionee M6 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
Today share official Gionee M6 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver. We have new Stock firmware for Gionee M6.
Gionee released Gionee M6 smartphone with stable Android OS v6.0 (Marshmallow). This device powered by 1.8GHz octa-core Helio P10 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. Internal storage is 64/128 GB that can be expanded 256GB via a MicroSD. It has 5.5 inches AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels.
Gionee M6 lets you snap brilliant 13-megapixel back camera for taken a good quality picture and 8-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor.
Those people till now don’t get any update, or your device is rooted. If you want to update your device then follow this guide it will help you. Your device bricked or boot loop after installing custom ROM’s kernels or anything customised this firmware will revert to stock firmware.
Gionee M6 Firmware Details:-
- Android Version: – Marshmallow v6.0
- Gionee M6: – All model.
- Status :- Official
- Release Date:- 06.April.2017
- Type :- “.Zip” file & Tool.
The benefit of Stock Firmware:-
- Update or downgrade your phone if you don’t like the new update.
- Fix boot-loop issues on M6.
- Unroot or unbrick repair.
- Backup your app and phone data.
- Download the Firmware, Flashtool and driver file link given below.
- Follow the instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Gionee M6 Stock Firmware ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Extract Downloaded file zip via Winrar and 7zip.
- Install MTKUSB Driver.
- Now open the SP Flash Tool & click the Download tab button.
- Then click Scatter-Loading button & browse and select The extracted firmware [scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now Hit The Download Button.
- Switch Off your phone & Connect your phone to the PC.
- After the flashing, a Green Tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and Make it on.
- For full guide then download this PDF file from Here.
Note: – First time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.