Guide To Install Global Stable MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM For Redmi 4/4X
MIUI 9 is now more optimised for smartphones. This interface is based on latest Android 7.0 Nougat. It has included new themes new applications. It also has the new lock screen design. New shortcuts and also the Split screen features. So this Post is all about Download Global Stable MIUI 184.108.40.206 ROM For Redmi 4/4X.
MIUI 9 update brings a smart assistant, new themes, Image Search, Smart App Launcher, and performance improvements. More new themes you saw there. Also, they have a polished overall user interface and give closer to stock Android look.
You may Also Like:
- Download Latest Global Stable MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM For Redmi 4X
- Install HalogenOS Custom Rom For Redmi Note 3
- Download Latest Global Stable MIUI 18.104.22.168 Update For MI Max 2
- Download Latest MIUI 22.214.171.124 Update For Redmi Note 4/4X
This is the Stable version and does not contain bugs. If you are Redmi 4 or 4X user and didn’t get this OTA update. Just follow this post and install this China Stable MIUI 126.96.36.199 ROM for Redmi 4x. It is the China stable ROM so you can use this for a daily usage.
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Download Recovery flashable ROM for Redmi 4X.
⇓⇓ Download Global Stable MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM ⇓⇓
Recovery ROM ⇒ redmi_4/4x_9-1-1-0.zip
Guide To Install Recovery ROM MIUI 184.108.40.206:-
- Download Recovery Flashable ROM and copy it to phone memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Recovery Flashable ROM file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- Wait until the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.