Download Latest Global Stable MIUI 18.104.22.168 Update For MI Max 2
- Fixed app update from Google Play
- Scrolling screenshots adjustments for third party apps fixed
- Download using specific URL’s fixed
- Based On Android Nougat.
Much more features are added. This is the Stable version and does not contain bugs. If you are MI Max 2 user and didn’t get this OTA update. Just follow this post and install this Global Stable 22.214.171.124 Update. Battery backup is a little bit improved in this version. Some tweaks and better performance will be there.
- Download LeEco Le Max 2 & Le 2 eUI 5.8.019s OTA Update [India]
- Guide To Install AOSP Based Android 8.0 Oreo On MI Max
- Guide To Install Global Stable MIUI 8.2 ROM For Xiaomi Mi Note 2
- Download OxygenOS 4.5.6 For OnePlus 5 For Fixing 911 Reboot Issue
- Stock B321 Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update For Huawei Mate S
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Download Recovery flashable ROM. or Fastboot ROM as per your installation.
⇓⇓ Download ROM, Tool and Driver Files ⇓⇓
Guide To install With Fastboot Method:
Step 1: – Read Preparation.
Step 2: – Install Mi Flash Tool.
Step-3: – Download Fastboot ROM for your phone model and extract it via 7Zip.
Step 4: – Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
Charge The Device And HOLD Volume Up + Power On Button And Select Downlaod Mode.
Step 5: – Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool “MiFlash.Exe” From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone “.
Step-6: – Check For Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Installed Install Manually Browse Driver From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone”.
Step 7: – Now Click “Browse” In Mi Flash Tool And Browse The Fastboot Rom Folder And Select Flash All.
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
Like Share Comment Bellow For Any Help 🙂