Download Latest Global Stable MIUI 18.104.22.168 Update For MI Max 2
Xiaomi is coming with the MIUI 9 update for its devices. MI Max 2 is one of them. Before the MIUI 9 released for Max 2. Xiaomi released Latest Global Stable MIUI 22.214.171.124 Update For MI Max 2. This update is based on Nougat. Some users got the update from OTA. Remaining users will get the update soon. If you didn’t get the OTA update then follow this post to install this update.
- Fixed app update from Google Play
- Scrolling screenshots adjustments for third party apps fixed
- Download using specific URL’s fixed
- Based On Android Nougat.
Much more features are added. This is the Stable version and does not contain bugs. If you are MI Max 2 user and didn’t get this OTA update. Just follow this post and install this Global Stable 126.96.36.199 Update. Battery backup is a little bit improved in this version. Some tweaks and better performance will be there.
- Download LeEco Le Max 2 & Le 2 eUI 5.8.019s OTA Update [India]
- Guide To Install AOSP Based Android 8.0 Oreo On MI Max
- Guide To Install Global Stable MIUI 8.2 ROM For Xiaomi Mi Note 2
- Download OxygenOS 4.5.6 For OnePlus 5 For Fixing 911 Reboot Issue
- Stock B321 Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA Update For Huawei Mate S
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Download Recovery flashable ROM. or Fastboot ROM as per your installation.
⇓⇓ Download ROM, Tool and Driver Files ⇓⇓
Guide To install With Fastboot Method:
Step 1: – Read Preparation.
Step 2: – Install Mi Flash Tool.
Step-3: – Download Fastboot ROM for your phone model and extract it via 7Zip.
Step 4: – Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
Charge The Device And HOLD Volume Up + Power On Button And Select Downlaod Mode.
Step 5: – Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool “MiFlash.Exe” From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone “.
Step-6: – Check For Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Installed Install Manually Browse Driver From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone”.
Step 7: – Now Click “Browse” In Mi Flash Tool And Browse The Fastboot Rom Folder And Select Flash All.
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
Like Share Comment Bellow For Any Help 🙂