J105HXWU0AQK1 Galaxy J1 Mini SM-J105 Security Update (NOV 2017)
J105HXWU0AQK1 Galaxy J1 Mini SM-J105 Security Update (NOV2017). The Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini launched with Spreadtrum processor. And here is the stock J105HXWU0AQK1 Galaxy J1 Mini SM-J105 Security Update (NOV2017). This stock firmware based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with Samsung Experience UI. This security update will help you to fix some bugs and more improvements to security will be added. This official firmware can be flashable via new Odin.
Samsung Galaxy J1 launched January 2015. Display of 480 by 800 resolution and 4.3inch of the screen. Galaxy J1 has 1.2GHz dual-core Cortex A-7 Spreadtrum processor, and it comes with 512MB of RAM. Galaxy J1 is having the storage of 4GB and can be expanded up to 256 GB using Micro SD card. In the concern with the camera, it has 5 megapixels rear camera and 2 megapixels front camera. Powered by 1850 mAh of the battery.
This update comes with latest security patch update. We provide full speed download link to Lollipop update for Galaxy J1 Mini SM-J105. You can’t find any update in system update option, but you want to upgrade, then this nougat firmware gives you that opportunity. The security update is only available for the Galaxy J1 Mini SM-J105 version. You can install it via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies. We will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: – Android 5.1.1
- UI Version: TouchWiz UI
- Firmware Versions: J105HXWU0AQK1
- Galaxy S8 Plus: – SM-J105
- Release Date: 06.November.2017
- Android security patch level:- 01.11.2017
- Status: – Official
- Make sure your device model no is SM-J105.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver ⇒ Here.
- Download and Odin and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ J105HXWU0AQK1Galaxy J1 Mini SM-J105 Firmware ⇓⇓
Recommended for you:-
- Download Lineage OS 11 ROM For Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H
- G950USQU1AQDF Update For Galaxy S8 SM-G950U [Fix Red Tint Issue]
- G955USQS1AQF7 Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955U Firmware (June 2017)
- Download Stock G955FXXU1AQCC Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955F Firmware
- G950USQU1AQFJ T-Mobile Galaxy S8 SM-G950U Firmware (June 2017)
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and J105HXWU0AQK1 firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone to PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read full Odin flash guide from ⇒ Here.
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.