Install Android 7.1.2 Lineage OS 14.1 ROM On ZTE Blade S6 NJH47F
ZTE Blade S6 launched in Jan 2015. This device will don’t get nougat update from ZTE. Good news for ZTE Blade S6 today we share Android 7.1.2 Lineage OS 14.1 ROM on ZTE Blade S6 NJH47F. So, if you want to install nougat OS on your device then this guide gives you the opportunity. XDA developer ” lightwars ” builds Lineage OS 14.1 ROM On ZTE Blade S6. Many users want to update their device for that user can install this ROM. This ROM looks like simple UI (same as stock Android). Also, Lineage OS gives you an opportunity to use nougat experience. This ROM based on the Android 7.1.2 Nougat.
You knew that CyanogenMod’s closed there all services, like making custom ROM and Nightly builds. However, CyanogenMod company purchased name is Lineage. It now rebranded as LineageOS.
You may also like:
Lineage OS 14.1 is the best custom ROM for performance, battery backup, and gaming. This is an early version of this ROM so, at this time some of the bugs in it. This custom ROM supports theme manager, Audio FX that give you to change equalizer setting. Lineage OS can installed via Custom Recovery like TWRP, so you need to install TWRP recovery on Lineage OS 14.1. If you already installed recovery then let’s begin with the tutorial. Install Lineage OS 14.1 ROM On ZTE Blade S6 NJH47F and enjoy the experience of nougat with good performance.
- RIL: calls, SMS, data.
- Sound: mic is noisy and quiet.
- Camera, libs have to be updated.
- If you long press the power button restart recovery or bootloader.
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure installed TWRP recovery on your device.
- Need 30-40% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download Lineage 14.1 ROM and gapps from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Lineage OS 14.1 ROM On ZTE Blade S6 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “ lineage-14.1-x-UNOFFICIAL-p839f30.zip ” and “Gapps” & copy it to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume Down + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ” wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ” via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the lineage-14.1-x-UNOFFICIAL-p839f30.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, Reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: The first time it’s takes 5-7 minutes to boot.