A few days ago LG sent a new update on LG G6 H873. The version came with latest build number H87315c. This firmware based on latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat. H87315c Update is now available for LG G6 H873. We provide official firmware link below. Today we share with you a guide to install H87315c November Security Update On LG G6 H873 for Canadian uses.
This update brings the latest Android 7.1.1 to the device and improves LG UX 5.0. This update comes with latest November Security patch also fixed some of the regular bugs. If you don’t get any update manually, then you are the right place. Here the guide and H87315c firmware link for LG G6 H873 variant device. This firmware flash by LGUP Tool. Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Android Version: Android v7.0 (Nougat)
- Release Date: 28.November.2017
- Device: LG G6
- Model number: H873
- Status: Official
- Type: “.KDZ ”
- Guide To Install August AT&T Firmware Update For LG V20 H91010P
- Install B351 Nougat Update On Huawei P9 Vodafone variant [Europe]
- Download Fulmics 3.1 LG G6 Ported Nougat ROM On LG G5
- Install Marshmallow B399 Huawei P8 Update [Europe]
- This firmware work only on LG G6 H873 version.
- Backup your current ROM and data.
- Read the instruction. Otherwise, you may brick your device.
- Need your device at least to 50-60% charged, as the process may take a while.
⇓⇓ Download H87315c Update On LG G6 H873 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Download Stock Firmware, LG Drivers, LG Flash tool.
- Now install LG driver on your computer.
- Then Install LGUP.msi file.
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP\ and create a new “model” name folder.
- Copy DLL files into this folder.
- Run the ” .reg ” file which is provided in the zip file. Select ” Yes ” if you see a prompt and then select ” Ok “.
- Switch off your device and reboot into download mode [connect USB cable by holding Volume UP key].
- Now open LG UP software that you installed.
- Then click on upgrade and select KDZ firmware file.
- Now hit the Start button.
- After the flashing, your device will automatically reboot.
- Disconnect your phone and enjoy.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.