Guide To Install August AT&T Firmware Update For LG V20 H91010P
A few days ago LG sent a new Firmware
This update brings the latest Android 7.0 to the device and improves LG UX 5.0. Many users want to update their device to nougat !!! Then you are the right place. Here the guide and firmware update For V20 variant device. This firmware flash by LGUP Tool. Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. Install nougat firmware Update for LG V20. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Android Version: Android v7.0 (Nougat)
- Release Date: September.2017
- Device: LG V20 (H91010P)
- Status: Official
- Type: “.KDZ ”
- Install A320YDXU1BQG5 Galaxy A3 2017 SM-A320Y Nougat Firmware
- Guide To Download and Install Gionee M6 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- Guide To Install CyanogenMod 13 Android V6.0 Marshmallow In LG G3
- A910FXXU1BQHB On Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A910F Firmware
- G955USQU1AQEF Galaxy S8 Plus SM-G955U Firmware (June 2017)
- This firmware work only on LG V20 H910P version.
- Backup your current ROM & data.
- Read the instruction. Otherwise, you may brick your device.
- Need your device at least to 50-60% charged, as the process may take a while.
⇓⇓ Download LG V20 H91010P Firmware Update For LG V20 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Download Stock Firmware, LG Drivers, LG Flash tool.
- Now install LG driver on your computer.
- Then Install LGUP.msi file.
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP\ and create a new “model” name folder.
- Copy DLL files into this folder.
- Run the ” .reg ” file which is provided in the zip file. Select ” Yes ” if you see a prompt and then select ” Ok “.
- Switch off your device and reboot into download mode [connect USB cable by holding Volume UP key].
- Now open LG UP software that you installed.
- Then click on upgrade and select KDZ firmware file.
- Now hit the Start button.
- After the flashing, your device will automatically reboot.
- Disconnect your phone and enjoy.
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.