Intex released Intex Aqua S7 smartphone with stable Android OS v6.0 (Marshmallow). This device powered by 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6735 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. Aqua S7 packs with 16 GB of Internal storage that can be expanded 64GB via a MicroSD. It has 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels.
Intex Aqua S7 lets you snap brilliant 13-megapixel back camera for taken a good quality picture and 5-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor.
Those people till now don’t get any update, or your device is rooted. If you want to update your device then follow this guide it will help you. Your device bricked or boot loop after installing custom ROM’s kernels or anything customized this firmware will revert to stock firmware.
You may also like:-
- Android Version: – Android 6.0
- UI Version: – Stock UI
- Release Date: – September 2016
- Model: – Intex Aqua S7
- Country: – All.
- Status: – Official
- File Size:- 1.2 GB
⇓⇓ Download Intex Aqua S7 Firmware with tool ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Extract downloaded file zip file via WinRAR and 7zip.
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the SP Flash tool and click the download tab button.
- Then click the Scatter-loading button & browse and select the extracted firmware [scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
If you want complete guide with video then visit this link ⇒ Here
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.