Download Intex Aqua Power 4G Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
The phone packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Intex Aqua Power 4G packs an 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 2-megapixel front shooter for selfies. This device runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 3800mAh removable battery. It measures 145.40 x 72.70 x 8.99 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 160.00 grams.
The Intex Aqua Power 4G is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Regular and Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor.
Today we share Intex Aqua Power 4G stock firmware, which is an official version. The version details of the firmware are given below,
- Android Version: – Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- UI Version: – Stock UI
- Release Date: – July 2016
- Model: – Intex Aqua Power 4G
- Country: – All.
- Status: – Official
- File Size:- 1.34 GB
- Firmware Version:- Intex_Aqua_Power_4G_MT6735M_V08_Indian_SER
- Your device at least to 60% charge, as the process may, take a while.
- Read Instructions.
⇓⇓ Download Intex Aqua Power 4G Firmware With Tool ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Stock Firmware:-
- Download and extract the stock firmware on your computer.
- After extracting you will find SP flash Tool, driver, and instruction manual.
- Install the USB drivers (skip if already installed).
- Open the SP flash tool and load the Scatter file from firmware folder.
- Connect your smartphone to computer using the USB driver
- Click on upgrade / Download Button in the SP flash tool to Begin the Flashing.
- A green ring will appear at the end of successful flash.
If you want complete guide with video then visit this link ⇒ Here
Note: – The first time it’s takes 5-7 minutes to boot.