Download Intex Aqua Power 4G Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
Here is the member of Aqua series by Intex. Let’s get to know some information about this Intex Aqua Power 4G before Download Intex Aqua Power 4G Stock Firmware. Intex Aqua Power 4G smartphone was launched in July 2016. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels at a PPI of 267 pixels per inch. Intex Aqua Power 4G price in India starts from Rs. 4,999. It is powered by 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM.
The phone packs 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Intex Aqua Power 4G packs an 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 2-megapixel front shooter for selfies. This device runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 3800mAh removable battery. It measures 145.40 x 72.70 x 8.99 (height x width x thickness) and weigh 160.00 grams.
The Intex Aqua Power 4G is a dual SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Regular and Micro-SIM. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India). Sensors on the phone include a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor.
Today we share Intex Aqua Power 4G stock firmware, which is an official version. The version details of the firmware are given below,
- Android Version: – Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- UI Version: – Stock UI
- Release Date: – July 2016
- Model: – Intex Aqua Power 4G
- Country: – All.
- Status: – Official
- File Size:- 1.34 GB
- Firmware Version:- Intex_Aqua_Power_4G_MT6735M_V08_Indian_SER
- Your device at least to 60% charge, as the process may, take a while.
- Read Instructions.
⇓⇓ Download Intex Aqua Power 4G Firmware With Tool ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Stock Firmware:-
- Download and extract the stock firmware on your computer.
- After extracting you will find SP flash Tool, driver, and instruction manual.
- Install the USB drivers (skip if already installed).
- Open the SP flash tool and load the Scatter file from firmware folder.
- Connect your smartphone to computer using the USB driver
- Click on upgrade / Download Button in the SP flash tool to Begin the Flashing.
- A green ring will appear at the end of successful flash.
If you want complete guide with video then visit this link ⇒ Here
Note: – The first time it’s takes 5-7 minutes to boot.