Download Intex Cloud Q11 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
Here is the member of Cloud series by Intex. Let’s get to know some information about this Intex Cloud Q11 before Download Intex Cloud Q11 Stock Firmware.
Intex released Intex Cloud Q11 smartphone with stable Android OS v6.0 (Marshmallow). This device powered by 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6580 processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. Cloud Q11 packs with 8 GB of Internal storage that can be expanded 32 GB via a MicroSD. It has 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels.
Intex Cloud Q11 lets you snap brilliant 8-megapixel back camera for taken a good quality picture and 5-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has non-removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor.
Today we share Intex Cloud Q11 firmware, which is an official version. The version details of the firmware are given below,
- Android Version: – Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- UI Version: – Stock UI
- Release Date: – July 2016
- Model: – Intex Cloud Q11
- Country: – All
- Status: – Official
- File Size:- 986 MB
- Firmware Version: – Intex_Cloud_Q11_V01_MT6580
- Your device at least to 60% charge, as the process may, take a while.
- Read Instructions.
⇓⇓ Download Intex Cloud Q11 Firmware With Tool ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Stock Firmware:-
- Download and extract the stock firmware on your computer.
- After extracting you will find SP flash Tool, driver, and instruction manual.
- Install the USB drivers (skip if already installed).
- Open the SP flash tool and load the Scatter file from firmware folder.
- Connect your smartphone to computer using the USB driver
- Click on upgrade / Download Button in the SP flash tool to Begin the Flashing.
- A green ring will appear at the end of successful flash.
If you want complete guide with video then visit this link ⇒ Here
Note: – The first time it’s takes 5-7 minutes to boot.