Download Intex Cloud Q11 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
Intex released Intex Cloud Q11 smartphone with stable Android OS v6.0 (Marshmallow). This device powered by 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6580 processor and it comes with 1GB of RAM. Cloud Q11 packs with 8 GB of Internal storage that can be expanded 32 GB via a MicroSD. It has 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels.
Intex Cloud Q11 lets you snap brilliant 8-megapixel back camera for taken a good quality picture and 5-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has non-removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, and Ambient light sensor.
Today we share Intex Cloud Q11 firmware, which is an official version. The version details of the firmware are given below,
- Android Version: – Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- UI Version: – Stock UI
- Release Date: – July 2016
- Model: – Intex Cloud Q11
- Country: – All
- Status: – Official
- File Size:- 986 MB
- Firmware Version: – Intex_Cloud_Q11_V01_MT6580
- Your device at least to 60% charge, as the process may, take a while.
- Read Instructions.
⇓⇓ Download Intex Cloud Q11 Firmware With Tool ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Stock Firmware:-
- Download and extract the stock firmware on your computer.
- After extracting you will find SP flash Tool, driver, and instruction manual.
- Install the USB drivers (skip if already installed).
- Open the SP flash tool and load the Scatter file from firmware folder.
- Connect your smartphone to computer using the USB driver
- Click on upgrade / Download Button in the SP flash tool to Begin the Flashing.
- A green ring will appear at the end of successful flash.
If you want complete guide with video then visit this link ⇒ Here
Note: – The first time it’s takes 5-7 minutes to boot.