Guide To Install Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware On Galaxy Tab A (2016)
The P580KXU1BQD9 update is ready for Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016) SM-P580 smartphone. You find more nougat full firmware or OTA update on this blog. And officially Samsung launched the latest P580KXU1BQD9 Nougat Firmware On Galaxy Tab A (2016) SM-P580 with latest Security Patch. It is first Android 7.0 nougat update for this device. That is an official stock firmware. Enjoy via this update some exclusive features that were introduced in this Android nougat update.
Samsung Released Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016) SM-P580 smartphone with Android v5.1.1 (Lollipop). Galaxy Tab A (2016) runs 1.3GHz quad-core it comes with 1.5GB of RAM. This device has 16/32 GB internal storage. This device has 10.1 inches PLS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1200 x 1920 pixels display. Tab A (2016) packs 8-megapixel rare camera & 2-megapixel front camera.
Samsung is released Android 7.0 for Korea Galaxy Tab A (2016) variants. This update comes latest security patch update with other some new features added and the main thing that it comes with Nougat Firmware on Galaxy Tab A (2016). We created the direct download link of Nougat Firmware On Galaxy Tab A (2016) SM-P580 for Korea (KOO). Firmware only for SM-P580 version device. You can install via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies we will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: – Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: – TouchWiz
- Firmware Versions: – P580KXU1BQD9
- Galaxy Tab A (2016): – SM-P580
- Release Date: – 21.04.2017
- Region: – Korea (KOO)
- Android security patch level: 01.04.2017
- Size: – 1.64 GB
- Make sure your device model no is SM-P580.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Take Full Backup.
- Download and Odin and ROM.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ P580KXU1BQD9 For Galaxy Tab A (2016) SM-P580 ⇓⇓
Recommended for You:-
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and P580KXU1BQD9 Firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the Ap Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot And F.Reset Time options.
- See The Screenshot >
- Then Click Start Button To Start The Installation Process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read Full Odin Flash Guide From ⇒
Note: – First Time It Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.