Unofficial Lineage OS Nougat ROM For Lenovo Vibe K6 Power
Unofficial Lineage OS Nougat ROM For Lenovo Vibe K6 Power. Here is the Lineage OS Nougat ROM for launched Lenovo K6 Power (karate). This is a stable ROM yes you heard it right it’s a stable ROM. If you want to get a lineage OS experience you can install this ROM. Let’s check it out what’s working in this ROM.
Working Features Of Lineage OS For K6 Power:
- RIL (Calls, data, SMS)
- Video Playback
Everything is working in this ROM it’s a bugless ROM. If you are a Lenovo K6 Power (Karate) user then you must install this ROM. It’s a faster, better ROM than Lenovo stock ROM. You will get complete stock Android experience. So why wait read the steps and install this ROM.
NOTE: This ROM only works for Lenovo K6 Power (Karate), Don’t try it on other models.
Recommended For You:
- Install Android 6.0.1 BLISS POP ROM For Lenovo Vibe C
- Download Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM For Galaxy J7 SM-J700P
- Download Lineage OS 11 ROM For Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H
- Official Lineage OS 14.1 For Nexus 9 Android Nougat 7.1.2
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download Lineage OS ROM from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Lineage OS For K6 Power ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “lineage-14.1-XXXXXX-UNOFFICIAL-karate.zip” and copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the lineage-14.1-XXXXXX-UNOFFICIAL-karate.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Click on add more ZIPS and navigate to the GAPPS.Zip
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
Your ROM is Ready now if you face any problem comment below. 🙂