Download Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM For OnePlus 5
Short Info About OnePlus 5:
The Opo 5 comes with 5.5 inches of touchscreen AMOLED display having the resolution of 1080*1920 pixels and 428 PPI. Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor 2.45Ghz. Packed with a beast like RAM of 6-8GB. The storage is limited to 64-128GB which can’t be expanded. When the cameras are concerned it comes with the 20+16 megapixels Dual of rear camera and 16 megapixels of front camera. Powered by 3300mAh of battery capacity. All most used sensors are included in the phone like Proximity sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Magnetometer, Accelerometer. Connectivity options include 4G, 3G, 2G, WIFI, Bluetooth, GPS, OTG, FM.
About Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM:
This ROM comes with many new features. It is fast more than stock Android. If you are OPO 5 user, then you must download and install this new Lineage OS Nougat ROM For OnePlus 5. Don’t waste time it is smooth and faster than stock ROM just downloads and flash this ROM and enjoy the experience of new nougat custom ROM on OPO 5.
Features of Lineage OS For OPO 5:
- Vanilla Lineage OS (14.1)
- Better Performance
- Tweaks available
much more features are available. All the features are working except below bugs maybe it will be fixed later.
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming
- Encryption Phone
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download Lineage OS ROM and Gapps from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Official Android 7.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For ZTE Axon 7
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat Phoenix AospExtended V3.2 ROM For OnePlus 3/3T
- Official Android 7.1.1 MoKee Nougat ROM For Nubia Z11
- TWRP Flashable Official Nougat ROM For Lenovo K6 Note [Rooted]
⇓⇓ Download Lineage OS 14.1 For OnePlus 5 ⇓⇓
NOTE: Use ARM64 Android 7.1 GAPPS
Guide To Install:-
- Download “Lineage-14.1-XXXXXX-UNOFFICIALNightly.Zip” and copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Lineage-14.1-XXXXXX-UNOFFICIALNightly.Zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Click on Add more ZIPS, navigate to the GAPPS.ZIP
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.