G935UUEU4BQF3 Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935U Firmware (June 2017)
The G935UUEU4BQF3 update is ready for Galaxy S7 Edge smartphone. You find more marshmallow and nougat full firmware or OTA update in the previous post on this blog, all links fully unlocked. Officially Samsung launched the latest Android 7.0 G935UUEU4BQF3 Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935U Firmware with June 2017 Security Patch. If you don’t update your device. That is an official stock firmware. Enjoy via this update some exclusive features that introduced in this Android nougat update.
Samsung Released Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge smartphone with Android v6.0 (Marshmallow). It’s a big budget smartphone in the market in India and another country. Galaxy S7 Edge runs 1.6 GHz octa-core it comes with 4GB of RAM. This device has 32 GB internal storage. Galaxy S7 Edge has 5.5 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels display. Galaxy S7 Edge lets you snap 12-megapixel rare camera & 5-megapixel front camera.
This update also changed some changelog, the new item added and latest May [01.06.2017] security patch update with other some new features added. We created the direct download link of G935UUEU4BQF3 Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935U Firmware. This firmware only for SM-G935U USA (Sprint) version device. You can install via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies we will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: – Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: – TouchWiz UI
- Firmware Versions: – G935UUEU4BQF3
- Galaxy S7 Edge: – SM-G935U
- Release Date: – 19.06.2017
- Android security patch level:- 01.06.2017
- Country: Sprint (CDMA)
- Status: – Official
- Make sure your device model no is SM-G935U.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver ⇒ Here.
- Download and Odin and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ G935UUEU4BQF3 Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935U Firmware ⇓⇓
Recommended for you:-
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and G935UUEU4BQF3 firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device.
- Then click the Ap Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read full Odin flash guide from ⇒ Here.
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.