Download Lineage OS 11 ROM For Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H
Short Info About Samsung Galaxy J1:
Samsung Galaxy J1 launched January 2015. Display of 480 by 800 resolution and 4.3inch of the screen. Galaxy J1 has 1.2GHz dual-core Cortex A-7 Spreadtrum processor, and it comes with 512MB of RAM. Galaxy J1 is having the storage of 4GB and can be expanded up to 256 GB using Micro SD card. In the concern with the camera, it has 5 megapixels rear camera and 2 megapixels front camera. Powered by 1850 mAh of the battery.
About Lineage OS 11 KitKat ROM:
This ROM comes with many new features. It is fast more than Samsung TouchWiz UI. If you are Samsung Galaxy J1 user, then you must download and install this new Lineage OS 11 KitKat ROM For Samsung Galaxy J1. Don’t waste time it is smooth and faster than stock ROM just downloads and flash this ROM and enjoy the experience of new KitKat Lineage OS 11 custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy J1.
Lineage OS 11 based on the version of Android 4.4.4 KitKat. It is smoother than the stock UI. Just follow the below-flashing procedure and enjoy the taste of KitKat with the lineage OS.
Working Features of Lineage OS 11:-
- 2G-3G Network Switch
- All sensors
- Almost everything
Note: The ROM is still in BETA version, so some features may not work as intended.
Recommended For You:
- Download Lineage OS ROM For Micromax Canvas Doodle 3 (A102)
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 For Redmi Note 3
- Download Stock G930FXXU1DQE7 Galaxy S7 SM-G930F Firmware
- Update G950USQU1AQDE Firmware For Galaxy S8 SM-G950U (US)
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download Lineage OS ROM and Gapps from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Lineage OS 11 For Galaxy J1 SM-J100H ⇓⇓
** FOR DUAL SIM VERSION
**FOR SINGLE SIM VERSION
Note: Use ARM OpenGapps 4.4 Pico Package due to low internal storage.
Guide To Install:-
- Download “LineageOS_11_SM-J100H.Zip” and “Gapps” copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the LineageOS_11_SM-J100H.Zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Then Click on add more zips.
- Select Gapps file.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.