Android 7.1.2 Nougat Omni ROM For Elephone Trunk
Android 7.1.2 Nougat Omni ROM For Elephone Trunk. Let’s get some information about this Trunk and then we will head to, Android 7.1.2 Nougat Omni ROM For Elephone Trunk.
Short Info About Elephone Trunk:
Elephone Trunk launched. Display of 720 by 1280 resolution and 5inch of the screen. Elephone Trunk has 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 processor, and it comes with 2GB of RAM. The Trunk is having the storage of 16GB and can be expanded up to 128GB using Micro SD card. In the concern with the camera, it has 8 megapixels rear camera and 2 megapixels front camera. Powered by 2100 mAh of the battery.
About Omni 7.1.2 Nougat ROM:
This ROM comes with many new features. It is faster. If you are Trunk user, then you must download and install this new Omni 7.1.2 Nougat ROM For Trunk. Don’t waste time it is smooth and faster than stock ROM just downloads and flash this ROM and enjoy the experience of new Nougat custom Omni ROM For Elephone Trunk.
Features of Omni 7.1.2 Nougat ROM For Elephone Trunk:-
- Split Screen.
- New pixel Launcher.
- Quick Reply from Notification to messages without opening apps.
- New Settings Design with Sidebar.
- Data Saver.
- Manage quick tiles with drag and drop.
- Redesigned Status bar with awesome animations.
Check Also: –
- Download Android 7.1.2 Nougat MAD OS ROM For Vernee Apollo Lite
- Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat Firmware On Yureka Black
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download Omni ROM from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Android 7.1.2 Omni ROM For Elephone Trunk ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “OmniROM_Nougat_ElephoneTrunk.xxxxx.Zip” latest version copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the OmniROM_Nougat_ElephoneTrunk.xxxxx.Zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.