Download Micromax Bharat 2 Firmware For Unbrick And Update
We are sharing Micromax Bharat 2 Firmware, Driver, and Tool in this post. Here we have shared the official Micromax Bharat 2 Firmware for unbricking and updating. You can also update your Micromax Bharat 2 smartphone and revert back to stock firmware, also If your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing Custom Rom’s Kernels or anything customized this firmware will Unbrick Micromax Bharat 2 Q402.
The previous year, Micromax released Micromax Bharat 2 Q402 with Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). This device runs on Quad-Core 1.3GHz Speadtrum SC9832 processor and it comes with 512MB of RAM. Micromax Bharat 2 comes with 4.0 inches Capacitive touchscreen of 480 x 800 pixels. It has 4 GB of internal storage. The storage can be expandable up to 32 GB.
The Micromax Bharat 2 gives you 2-megapixel rear camera to capture an image and 0.3-megapixel VGA in front facing the camera for selfies. The Bharat 2 is more than a phone. It has removable Li-Ion 1300 mAh battery. The sensors in this device are a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.
If you face any lag of your device and network issue then follow the guide and install this stock firmware. This stock firmware fixes any issue and unbrick Bharat 2 Q402. Stock firmware doesn’t void the warranty of your Micromax Bharat 2 Q402. So let’s go to the instruction to download Micromax Bharat 2 Firmware.
Micromax Bharat 2 Firmware Details:-
- Android Version: Android 7.0
- Android Name: Nougat
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Release Date: 24.11.2017
- Model: Micromax Bharat 5 Plus
- Country: All.
- Status: Official
- File Size: 915 MB
- Firmware link: MMX_Q402_SW_V14_HW_V2.0_20170804.zip
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Extract downloaded.zip (firmware file).
- Install Spreadtrum USB drivers.
- Now open SPD Upgrade File and run a setup file of SPD flashing tool (UpgradeDownload.exe).
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC by pressing vol down key.
- Then click the ” Load Packed ” button and browse and select the extracted firmware [.pac] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the Start Downloading button.
- After the flashing, a green pass message will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
You May Also Like:
- Lenovo K8 Plus Firmware, Tool, Driver to Unbrick and back to Stock Rom
- Install Android 6.0 Marshmallow Flyme 6 ROM On Honor 5X
- OxygenOS 3.5.2 OnePlus 3 Marshmallow OTA Update
- Install Hotfix Update OxygenOS 3.2.7 For OnePlus 3
- LeTV LeTV 1s X507 Lollipop Stock Indian Firmware
- Install Stock Firmware For Yu Yuphoria
- Guide To Install Cyanogen Mod 13 In Lenovo Zuk Z1