Download Micromax Dual 4 E4816 Firmware For Unbrick And Update
We are sharing Micromax Dual 4 E4816 Firmware, Driver, and Tool in this post. Here we have shared the official Micromax Dual 4 E4816 Firmware for unbricking and updating. You can also update your Micromax Dual 4 smartphone and revert back to stock firmware, also If your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing Custom Rom’s Kernels or anything customized this firmware will Unbrick Micromax Dual 4 E4816.
The previous year, Micromax released Micromax Dual 4 with Android 7.0 (Nougat). This device runs on Octa-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. Micromax Dual 4 comes with 5.2 inches Capacitive touchscreen of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It has 64 GB of internal storage. The storage can be expandable up to 128 GB.
The Micromax Dual 4 gives you 13-megapixel rear camera to capture a good quality image and 13-megapixel in front facing the camera for selfies. The Dual 4 is more than a phone. It has Non-removable Li-Ion 2730 mAh battery. The sensors in this device are a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope, fingerprint.
If you face any lag of your device and network issue then follow the guide and install this stock firmware. This stock firmware fixes any issue and unbrick Dual 4 E4816. Stock firmware doesn’t void the warranty of your Micromax Dual 4 E4816. So let’s go to the instruction to download Micromax Dual 4 Firmware.
Micromax Dual 4 E4816 Firmware Details:-
- Android Version: Android 7.0
- Android Name: Nougat
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Release Date: 02.05.2017
- Device name: Micromax Dual 4
- Model number: E4816
- Country: All.
- Status: Official
- File Size: 1.9 GB
- Firmware link: Micromax_E4816_SW_V1.8_HW_V1.0.0_02052017.zip
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Extract downloaded file zip file.
- Install Qualcomm USB drivers.
- Now open the QFIL Tool (QFIL.exe) from Qualcomm_Flash_Image_Loader folder.
- Then click the Browse button and select the extracted firmware [.MBN] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now click on the Load XML button and select the rawprogram.xml file from Firmware folder.
- Then switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC by pressing vol up key.
- Now click on Select Port button and select Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader port.
- Now hit the download button and wait for flashing.
- After the flashing, a popup will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
You May Also Like:
- Elephone P9000 Stock Firmware For Unbrick And Update
- Download Latest Global Stable MIUI 22.214.171.124 ROM For MI Mix 2
- BLU R2 LTE Stock Firmware With Tool and Complete Guide
- Install Official Nougat Stock Firmware On Oukitel U20 Plus
- Micromax Dual 5 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- Complete List Of Official Nubia Z9 Max Stock Roms
- Micromax Canvas Pulse 4G E451 Firmware & Tool
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.