Download Micromax Bharat 5 Plus Firmware For Unbrick And Update
We are sharing Micromax Bharat 5 Plus Firmware, Driver, and Tool in this post. Here we have shared the official Micromax Bharat 5 Plus Firmware for unbricking and updating. You can also update your Micromax Bharat 5 Plus smartphone and revert back to stock firmware, also If your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing Custom Rom’s Kernels or anything customized this firmware will Unbrick Micromax Bharat 5 Plus.
The previous year, Micromax released Micromax Bharat 5 Plus with Android 7.0 (Nougat). This device runs on Quad-Core 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT6737 processor and it comes with 2 GB of RAM. Micromax Bharat 5 Plus comes with 5.2 inches Capacitive touchscreen of 720 x 1280 pixels. It has 16 GB of internal storage. The storage can be expandable up to 64 GB.
The Micromax Bharat 5 Plus gives you 8-megapixel rear camera to capture good image and 5-megapixels in front facing the camera for excellent selfies. The Bharat 5 Plus is more than a phone, it’s a 5000mAh power bank that keeps you charged for long. The sensors in this device are a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope, fingerprint.
If you face any lag of your device and network issue then follow the guide and install this stock firmware. This stock firmware fixes any issue and unbrick Bharat 5 Plus. Stock firmware doesn’t void the warranty of your Micromax Bharat 5 Plus. So let’s go to the instruction to download Micromax Bharat 5 Plus Firmware.
Micromax Bharat 5 Plus Firmware Details:-
- Android Version: Android 7.0
- Android Name: Nougat
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Release Date: 24.11.2017
- Model: Micromax Bharat 5 Plus
- Country: All.
- Status: Official
- File Size: 1.1 GB
- Firmware link: Micromax_Bharat_5_Plus_HW_V3.0_20171124.zip
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Extract downloaded file zip file.
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the Smart Phone Flash tool (flash_tool.exe).
- Then click the Scatter-loading button and browse and select the extracted firmware [scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC by pressing vol down key.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
You May Also Like:
- Downgrade Huawei Mate 8 From Android Nougat to Marshmallow
- Complete List Of Official Nubia Z9 Max Stock Roms
- Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat Firmware On Yureka Black
- Download BLU Neo X LTE Stock Firmware, Driver, And Tool
- Micromax Canvas Nitro 2 E311 Firmware & Tool
- Micromax Canvas Fire 4g Plus Q412 Firmware and Tool
- Unofficial EMUI 3.0 Custom ROM For Micromax Canvas Xpress 2
If you want complete flashing method with video guide then visit this link ⇒ Here
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.