Download Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro Firmware For Unbrick And Update
We are sharing Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro Firmware, Driver, and Tool in this post. Here we have shared the official Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro Firmware for unbricking and updating. You can also update your Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro smartphone and revert back to stock firmware, also If your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing Custom Rom’s Kernels or anything customized this firmware will Unbrick Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro.
The previous year, Micromax released Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro with Android 8.0 (OREO). This device runs on octa-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro comes with 5.7 inches Capacitive touchscreen of 720 x 1440 pixels. It has 64 GB of internal storage. The storage can be expandable up to 128 GB.
The Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro gives you 16-megapixel rear camera to capture a good image and Dual 20+8-megapixels in front facing the camera for excellent selfies. It’s a 3000mAh battery that keeps you charged for long. The sensors in this device are a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope, fingerprint.
If you face any lag of your device and network issue then follow the guide and install this stock firmware. This stock firmware fixes any issue and unbrick Canvas Infinity Pro. Stock firmware doesn’t void the warranty on your device. So let’s go to the instruction to download Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro Firmware.
Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro Firmware Details:-
- Android Version: Android 7.1
- Android Name: Nougat
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Release Date: 10.09.2017
- Model: Micromax Canvas Infinity Pro
- Country: All.
- Status: Official
- File Size: 1.7 GB
- Firmware link: MMX_HS3_SW_V12_HW_V1.0_10092017.zip
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Extract downloaded file zip file.
- Install Qualcomm USB drivers.
- Now open the QFIL Tool (QFIL.exe) from Qualcomm_Flash_Image_Loader folder.
- Then click the Browse button and select the extracted firmware [.MBN] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now click on the Load XML button and select the rawprogram.xml file from Firmware folder.
- Then switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC by pressing vol up key.
- Now click on Select Port button and select Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader port.
- Now hit the download button and wait for flashing.
- After the flashing, a popup will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
You May Also Like:
- Install Official Nougat Stock Firmware On Oukitel U20 Plus
- Complete List Of Official Huawei P8 Max Stock Roms
- Download Oukitel K6 Stock Firmware For Unbrick And Update
- Download Latest Global Stable MIUI 184.108.40.206 ROM For MI Mix 2
- Unofficial EMUI 3.0 Custom ROM For Micromax Canvas Xpress 2
- Micromax Canvas Pulse 4G E451 Firmware & Tool
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.