We are sharing Oukitel K6 Stock Firmware Driver and Tool in this post. Here we have shared the official Nougat firmware for Oukitel K6. You can also update your Oukitel K6 smartphone and revert back to stock firmware, also If your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing Custom Rom’s Kernels or anything customized this firmware will revert back to Stock ROM.
The previous year, Oukitel released Oukitel K6 with Android 7.1.1 (Nougat). This device runs on Quad-Core 2.0 GHz MediaTek MT6763 processor and it comes with 6 GB of RAM. Oukitel K6 comes with 6.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen of 1080 x 2160 pixels. It has 64 GB of internal storage. The storage can be expandable up to 64 GB.
The Oukitel K6 gives you dual 21+8 megapixel rear camera to capture great memories, and also Dual 13+8 megapixels in front facing the camera for excellent selfies. The best part is it comes a multi-touch point and it comes with 4 camera device. The sensors in this device are a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope, fingerprint.
If you face any lag of your device and network issue then follow the guide and install this stock firmware. This stock firmware fixes any issue and unbricks your Oukitel device. Stock firmware doesn’t void the warranty of your Oukitel K6. So let’s go to the instruction to install Oukitel K6 Stock Firmware.
Oukitel K6 Stock Firmware Details:-
- Android Version: Android 7.1.1
- Android Name: Nougat
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Release Date: 22.01.2018
- Model: Oukitel K6
- Country: All.
- Status: Official
- File Size: 1.67 GB
- Firmware link:⇒ OUKITEL_K6_V22_20180122.zip
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Extract downloaded file zip file.
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the SP Flash tool and click the download tab button.
- Then click the Scatter-loading button and browse and select the extracted firmware [scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
You May Also Like:
- Guide To Unbrick OPPO A37FW (When Vibrating Only)
- Stable Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow LineageOS 13 For Redmi 3s/Prime
- Micromax BOLT D321 Firmware and FlashTool
- Install 14.2020.1711.80 Firmware On ZenFone 3 (ZE520KL/ZE552KL)
- Download BLU R2 LTE Stock Firmware Tool and Complete Guide
- Guide To Revert Back And Unbrick Moto G5 By Stock Firmware
- Download YU Yunicorn Firmware
If you want complete flashing method with video guide then visit this link ⇒ Here
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.