We are sharing Oukitel U20 Plus Stock Firmware Driver and Tool in this post. Here we have shared the official Nougat Stock Firmware On Oukitel U20 Plus. You can also update your Oukitel U20 Plus smartphone and revert back to stock firmware, also If your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing Custom Rom’s Kernels or anything customized this firmware will revert back to Stock ROM.
The previous year, Oukitel released Oukitel U20 Plus with Android 6.0 (Marshmallow). This device runs on Quad-Core 1.5 GHz MediaTek MT6737T processor and it comes with 2 GB of RAM. Oukitel U20 Plus comes with 6.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It has 16 GB of internal storage. The storage can be expandable up to 128 GB.
The Oukitel U20 Plus gives you dual 13+0.3 megapixel rear camera to capture great memories and 5-megapixels in front facing the camera for excellent selfies. The best part is it is combining the latest tech with the qualified material into the slim body. The sensors in this device are a Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope, fingerprint.
If you face any lag of your device and network issue then follow the guide and install this stock firmware. This stock firmware fixes any issue and unbricks your Oukitel device. Stock firmware doesn’t void the warranty of your Oukitel U20 Plus. So let’s go to the instruction to install Nougat Stock Firmware on Oukitel U20 Plus.
Nougat Stock Firmware On Oukitel U20 Plus File Details:-
- Android Version: Android 7.0
- Android Name: Nougat
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Release Date: 17.01.2018
- Model: Oukitel U20 Plus
- Country: All.
- Status: Official
- File Size: 1.4 GB
- Firmware link:⇒ U20 Plus Android 7.0 1218 V3.12 ROM.zip
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Extract downloaded file zip file.
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the SP Flash tool and click the download tab button.
- Then click the Scatter-loading button and browse and select the extracted firmware [scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
You May Also Like:
- Guide To Revert Back And Unbrick Moto G5 By Stock Firmware
- Micromax Canvas Fire 4g Plus Q412 Firmware and Tool
- Download Swipe Elite 3 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- Elephone P9000E Stock Firmware, Tool
- Elephone P8 Mini Stock Firmware For Unbrick And Update
- Xolo Q700s Plus Stock Firmware & Tool
If you want complete flashing method with video guide then visit this link ⇒ Here
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.