Guide To Install Micromax Unite 2 Miui 8 Custom Rom
This post about how to install Micromax unite 2 miui 8 custom ROM
Today we are shares miui 8 custom ROM for Micromax unite 2 in gizrom. The new miui 8 is based on the android KitKat. Miui 8 is android open source projects. This ROM comes with many new features. Miui 8 is a lightweight ROM focused on performance, battery, and stability. Its look like some of android stock ROM, and fast more than stock UI, stable and good performance, if you are Micromax unite 2 users and fan of custom ROMs then you need to test this new android KitKat miui on your device, flash this miui and android KitKat and enjoy experience of new miui lets go to the instructions….
About Micromax Unite 2 :-
Micromax released Micromax unite 2 smartphone comes with stable android os, v4.4 (KitKat). The Micromax unite 2 is run on 1.3ghz quad-core and it comes with 1gb of ram and internal storage is 4/8 GB that can be expanded up to 32gb via sd card. It has 4.7 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with the resolution of 480 x 800 pixels displays with PPI of 199. This phone lets you snap fair 5-megapixel camera for photos & 2-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has removable li-ion 2000 mah battery. Sensors in the phone include a proximity sensor, ambient light sensor, accelerometer.
Micromax Unite 2 Miui 8 Features :-
- All Features Of Miui.
- Camera improvements
- New MIUI 8 lock screen wallpapers
- Application colors
- Enabled search in status bar
- Xperia keyboard
- Quick Charging
- And much more
- Backup Your Current ROM & Data.
- Need Installed Custom Recover
- Need Your Device At Least To 60% Charge, As The Process May Take A While.
- Download miui8unite2.zip.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download MIUI 8 For Unite 2 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install :-
- Download “zip File” & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Up + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In Recovery Main Menu Navigate To The Rom zip File, That You Downloaded Before.
- Select Miui8 Rom File From The List To Flash It.
- Wait For The Process To Complete; It May Take A Few Minutes.
- After that Flash Gapps And Done Reboot Your Device & Enjoy.
Note:- First Time It’s Takes 7-10 Minutes To Boot.