Stock Full Android 7.0 Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920T T-Mobile Firmware
Samsung released this firmware via OTA but in case if you didn’t receive it yet then follow this guide and install this firmware. This Android 7.0 Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920T T-Mobile Firmware can be installed via Odin or Samsung Kies we will guide you how to flash this firmware via Odin.
- Android Version: – Nougat v7.0
- Firmware Versions: –TUVU4EQC6
- Model number: – SM-920T
- Release Date: –17 Mar 2017
- Firmware: – N920TUVU4EQC6
- Region : – T-mobile
- Size: – 2.1GB
- Changelog: –
- The user interface has been revamped throughout.
- Performance is much faster now.
- Entirely new quick settings panel.
- New features in the phone and contacts apps.
- Enjoy better battery life new battery management feature for better battery performance.
- Customizable presets for medium power and maximum power saving modes.
- The app power monitor detects inactive apps are consuming the battery.
- Nougat’s split-screen feature lets you use two apps side by side.
- New effects and filters in the camera app.
- You can view the filters by swiping the screen from right to left when the camera app is open.
- Browse the web more securely and login websites using your fingerprint using the new Samsung internet and Samsung pass apps.
- Login credentials for various sites as Samsung pass securely.
- Using the performance mode, you can now enjoy a better performance by choosing from optimized, game, entertainment, and high-performance modes to optimize.
- Battery consumption and improve device performance.
- The new keyboard is configured updates language data automatically and provide better predictions.
- You can now choose between QHD and full HD display resolution.
- Make sure your device is AT&T SM-N920A.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Take Full Backup.
- Download and Odin and ROM.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ N920TUVU4EQC6 For Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920T ⇓⇓
Recommended for You:-
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and A510FXXU4CQDK Firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- then click the Ap Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot And F.Reset Time options.
- See The Screenshot >
- Then Click Start Button To Start The Installation Process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read Full Odin Flash Guide From ⇒ Here.
Note: – First Time It Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.