Stock Full Android 7.0 Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920T T-Mobile Firmware
Samsung already started releasing Android 7.0 updates to its devices as you can check we already posted lots of articles of Samsung 7.0 updates firmware. Samsung is still not releasing these updates for many US devices, but they already released it for Galaxy S6 Note 5, Note 6 and Galaxy S7. Now we are posting latest firmware of Android 7.0 So here is the Download Stock Full Android 7.0 Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920T T-Mobile Firmware. We also provided the direct links for the same for Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920T T-Mobile Firmware. Just follow the guide how to install this Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920T T-Mobile Firmware.
Samsung released this firmware via OTA but in case if you didn’t receive it yet then follow this guide and install this firmware. This Android 7.0 Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920T T-Mobile Firmware can be installed via Odin or Samsung Kies we will guide you how to flash this firmware via Odin.
- Android Version: – Nougat v7.0
- Firmware Versions: –TUVU4EQC6
- Model number: – SM-920T
- Release Date: –17 Mar 2017
- Firmware: – N920TUVU4EQC6
- Region : – T-mobile
- Size: – 2.1GB
- Changelog: –
- The user interface has been revamped throughout.
- Performance is much faster now.
- Entirely new quick settings panel.
- New features in the phone and contacts apps.
- Enjoy better battery life new battery management feature for better battery performance.
- Customizable presets for medium power and maximum power saving modes.
- The app power monitor detects inactive apps are consuming the battery.
- Nougat’s split-screen feature lets you use two apps side by side.
- New effects and filters in the camera app.
- You can view the filters by swiping the screen from right to left when the camera app is open.
- Browse the web more securely and login websites using your fingerprint using the new Samsung internet and Samsung pass apps.
- Login credentials for various sites as Samsung pass securely.
- Using the performance mode, you can now enjoy a better performance by choosing from optimized, game, entertainment, and high-performance modes to optimize.
- Battery consumption and improve device performance.
- The new keyboard is configured updates language data automatically and provide better predictions.
- You can now choose between QHD and full HD display resolution.
- Make sure your device is AT&T SM-N920A.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Take Full Backup.
- Download and Odin and ROM.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ N920TUVU4EQC6 For Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920T ⇓⇓
Recommended for You:-
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and A510FXXU4CQDK Firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- then click the Ap Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot And F.Reset Time options.
- See The Screenshot >
- Then Click Start Button To Start The Installation Process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Read Full Odin Flash Guide From ⇒ Here.
Note: – First Time It Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.