Guide To Install MIUI 8 Marshmallow ROM For Nubia Z11 Mini
Guide To Install MIUI 8
Short Info About ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini:
ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini has a Display of 1080 by 1920 resolution and 5.0 inch of the screen. Nubia Z11 Mini has 1.2GHz octa-core Snapdragon 617 processor, and it comes with 3GB of RAM. It is having the storage of 64GB and can be expanded up to 200 GB. In the concern with the camera, it has 16 megapixels rear camera and 8 megapixels front camera. Powered by 2800 mAh of the battery.
Changelog of MIUI 8:
- ADway Features
- VOLTE Supported
- M-Tone repaired
- ROM is now more stable
- Performance improvements
- Negative screen bug fixed
- Better optimizations
Recommended For You:
- Download Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow MiUI 8 ROM For Galaxy S6/Edge
- Guide To Install Android 6.0.1 OnePlus 3 MIUI 8 Custom ROM
- Download ZTE Nubia Z11 Stock Rom’s International and Chinese Rom’s
- Android 6.0.1 MoKee Marshmallow ROM For Nubia Z11
Supported Devices model:
- ZTE Nubia Z11 Mini (NX529J)
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download MIUI 8 from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download MIUI 8 Marshmallow ROM ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “MIUI8Nx529j.Zip”, copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- On TWRP home screen go to Install navigate to MIUI8Nx529j.Zip.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process Completes, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
- Enjoy the MIUI 8 ROM.
That’s it!! Enjoy the MIUI v8 ROM on your Nubia Z11 Mini. If you have any problems comment in the comment box below!!