Guide To Install Android 7.0 Nougat MIUI 8 For OnePlus 3 And 3T
Guide To Install Android 7.0 Nougat MIUI 8 For OnePlus 3 And 3T. MIUI 8 ROM is based on the Nougat version of Android which is developed for OnePlus 3 and 3T. It is compatible with the OnePlus 3 and 3T. MIUI is the official UI of Xiaomi which is more customizable and tons of themes and wallpapers are available on it. Which makes this ROM more popular and also its user interface is much better.
Features of MIUI 8:
- Upgraded to Latest Security Patch
- AdWay features
- Based on Android Nougat
- Magisk Included
Much more features are available, just try it once!!
Recommended For You:
- Update Manually Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware For Moto X Force XT1580
- Unofficial CyanogenMod 14.1 Nougat ROM For Oneplus 3T
- Install Public Second Beta Flyme 6 For Meizu Smartphone
- Guide To Install Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware On Galaxy Tab A (2016)
Supported Devices model:
- OnePlus 3 and 3T
Screenshots are in Chinese but ROM will work on global devices also, you can change language at the time of boot.
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure installed TWRP recovery on your device.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download MIUI 8 from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download MIUI 8 For OnePlus 3 And 3T ⇓⇓
For OnePlus 3: MIUI_OP3_Hito_7.6.8_7.0_20170614.zip
For OnePlus 3T: MIUI_OP3T_Hito_7.6.8_7.0_20170614.zip
- Download Stock Full Android 7.0 Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920A AT&T Firmware
- Stock G930VVRS4BQC9 Galaxy S7 SM-G930V Android 7.0 Firmware
Guide To Install:-
- Download “ MIUI_OP3/3T_Hito_7.6.8_7.0_20170614.zip ”, copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Take the full backup if you ever want to return to Previous ROM it will be useful.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- On TWRP home screen go to Install navigate to MIUI_OP3/3T_Hito_7.6.8_7.0_20170614.zip.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process Completes, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
- Enjoy the MIUI 8 ROM.
That’s it!! Enjoy the MIUI 8 ROM on your OnePlus 3 and 3T. If you have any problems comment in the comment box below!!