MIUI 9 is now more optimised for smartphones. This interface is based on latest Android 7.0 Nougat. It has included new themes new applications. It also has the new lock screen design. New shortcuts and also the Split screen features. So this Post is all about- Download Global Stable MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM For Redmi 4X.
MIUI 9 update brings a smart assistant, new themes, Image Search, Smart App Launcher, and performance improvements. More new themes you saw there. Also, they have a polished overall user interface and give closer to stock Android look.
- Android Version: Android v7.0
- MIUI Version: v18.104.22.168
- Device name: Redmi 4X
- Status: Stable ROM
- Region: Global
Recommended For You:
- Install Nougat MIUI 9 ROM On Vibe K4 Note With VoLTE
- Install NitrogenOS 8.1 Based Android 8.0 Oreo On Redmi Note 3
- Guide To Install MIUI 9 Nougat ROM For Nubia Z11
- Download MIUI 9 Global Beta Rom’s 7.10.12 Fastboot and Recovery
- Guide To Install Stable MIUI 9 On DOOGEE Y6 MT6750
This is the Stable version and does not contain bugs. If you are Redmi 4X user and didn’t get this OTA update. Just follow this post and install this China Stable MIUI 22.214.171.124 ROM for Redmi 4x. Many things should have been fixed in this build, you can use it for daily usage. It is the Global stable ROM so you can use this for a daily usage.
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Download Recovery flashable ROM or Fastboot ROM for Redmi 4X.
Global Stable MIUI 126.96.36.199 ROM For Redmi 4X LINK:
Guide To Install Recovery ROM:
- Download Recovery Flashable ROM and copy it to phone memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Recovery Flashable ROM file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
Guide To install Fastboot ROM:
Step 1: – Read Preparation.
Step 2: – Install Mi Flash Tool.
Step-3: – Download Fastboot ROM for your phone model and extract it via 7Zip.
Step 4: – Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
Step 5: – Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool “MiFlash.Exe” From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone “.
Step-6: – Check For Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Installed Install Manually Browse Driver From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone”.
Step 7: – Now Click “Browse” In Mi Flash Tool And Browse The Fastboot Rom Folder And Select Flash All.
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
Like Share Comment Bellow For Any Help 🙂