Guide To Install MIUI 9 Nougat ROM For Nubia Z11
Guide To Install MIUI 9 Nougat ROM For Nubia Z11. This is the latest MIUI ROM for Nubia Z11 based on Android 7.0 Nougat. MIUI is also known as one of the best UI(user interface) that we ever knew. As we all know this is the official UI of Xiaomi devices. This ROM is faster smooth and cooler. You also can notice improvement of the performance. This ROM is actually more handy for daily usage.
Nubia UI also has a good reputation. But some users love MIUI or any other custom ROMs. If you are one of them who loves to customize UI. Then you should just go towards the download option and follow the instructions. This ROM has it’s own Security Center, which offers great security against unwanted programs and Files. MIUI 9 is the latest version of MIUI. It has many customization options.
About Nubia Z11:
In June of 2016 ZTE has released Nubia Z11. It comes with 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 1080x1920px and 403 PPI. Nubia Z11 is powered by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820, and Android 6.0 Marshmallow. This device has 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. The storage can be expandable up to 256GB. It has a 16MP rear camera and 8MP front-facing camera. And it packs with 3000mAh non-removable battery.
- MIUI themes are included
- MIUI camera
- MI Applications
- Better optimization
- More customized
- VOLTE Supported
- Quick Boot
- And much more
THIS ROM ONLY FOR NUBIA Z11
⇓⇓ Download MIUI 9 Nougat ROM For Nubia Z11 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “miui-nx531j-Aphla-7.9.28-7.0.zip”, copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- On TWRP home screen go to Install navigate to miui-nx531j-Aphla-7.9.28-7.0.zip.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process Completes, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
- Enjoy the MIUI 8 ROM.