Guide To Install Stable MIUI 9 On DOOGEE Y6 MT6750
Latest Stable MIUI 9 ROM is now available for download. Some days ago Xiaomi announced that they will launch MIUI 9 in April. Xiaomi is now rolling out the MIUI 9 update. So the custom ROMs for various devices are out now. Today we share Stable MIUI 9 On DOOGEE Y6 MT6750. It is the stable version so no need to worry about it. You can use this ROM as the daily driver. So just follow Guide To Install Stable MIUI 9 On DOOGEE Y6 MT6750. Enjoy the MIUI 9.
MIUI 9 update brings a smart assistant, new themes, and performance improvements. More new themes you saw there. Also, they have a polished overall user interface and give closer to stock Android look. Much more features are there in MIUI 9. You should check all the features yourself it will be good.
- Install Lineage OS 15 Based Android 8.0 Oreo On OnePlus 3/3T
- Install Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903W Nougat Firmware Manually
- Guide To Install Android 4.4.2 CyanogenMod ROM For Karbonn A16
- Guide To Install Global Stable MIUI 8.2 ROM For Xiaomi Mi 5S
- Install B607 Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 Update For Europe (Single Sim)
- Guide To Install AOSP Based Android 8.0 Oreo On MI Max
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download Stable MIUI 9 Custom ROM from below.
- Read the instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Stable MIUI 9 On DOOGEE Y6 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “MIUI_9Stable_DOOGEEY6.Zip” and Update.Zip copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the MIUI_9Stable_DOOGEEY6.Zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Click on add more ZIPS and navigate to update.Zip
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process complete.
- After the complete process ” reboot ” your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.