Guide To Install LG Stylo 2 Plus Nougat Firmware (LG-K550)(T-Mobile)
Some day ago LG sent a new update on LG Stylo 2 Plus. The version came with latest K55020a Nougat Firmware. Latest Android Nougat K55020a Update is now available for LG Stylo 2 Plus (LG-K550). We provide official firmware link below. Today we share with you a guide to install LG Stylo 2 Plus Nougat firmware. Let’s some talk about the device.
Previous LG launched LG Stylo 2 Plus in the smartphone market. The LG Stylo 2 Plus powered by 1.2 GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 processor with 2 GB of RAM. Also, has 16 GB of internal storage. It has 5.7 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. This device gives you snap 13-megapixel rare camera and 5-megapixel front camera. It has a Removable Li-Ion 2900 mAh battery.
This update brings the latest Android 7.0 to the device and improves LG UX 5.0. Many users want to update their device to nougat !!! Then you are the right place. Here the guide and K55020a firmware link for Stylo 2 Plus T-Mobile variant device. This firmware flash by LGUP Tool. Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. Install nougat firmware for LG Stylo 2 Plus which build number is K55020a. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Android Version: – Android v7.0 (Nougat)
- Release Date: – June.2017
- Device: – LG Stylo 2 Plus
- Status: – Official
- Software version: – K55020a
- Type:- “ kdz ”
You may like also:-
- This firmware work only on LG Stylo 2 Plus LG-K550 (T-Mobile) version.
- Backup your current ROM & data.
- Read the instruction. Otherwise, you may brick your device.
- Need your device at least to 50-60% charged, as the process may take a while.
⇓⇓ Download LG Stylo 2 Plus Android Nougat Update ⇓⇓
Check also: LG Stylo 2 V Nougat Firmware (LG-VS835)(Verizon)
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Download Stock Firmware, LG Drivers, LG Flash tool.
- Now install LG driver on your computer.
- Then Install LGUP.msi file.
- Switch off your device and reboot into download mode [connect USB cable by holding Volume UP key].
- Now open LG UP software that you installed.
- Then click on upgrade and select KDZ firmware file.
- Now hit the Start button.
- After the flashing, your device will automatically reboot.
- Disconnect your phone and enjoy.
Note: – The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.