Update NPJS25.93-14-10 Nougat OTA For Moto G4 Plus
Finally, Moto agreed to give the update to Moto G4 Plus. Users were going nuts about not giving this any update from Moto. After that Moto decided to give the updates to this device. Moto promised to give the updates of Android 7.1.2 Nougat. Though this is not Android 7.1.2 Update. It is the Septemeber Security patch. So if you have the device just download the ROM from below link. Update NPJS25.93-14-10 Nougat OTA For Moto G4 Plus.
This update brings September Android Security updates for the device. This ROM works correctly; the developer doesn’t find any bugs in this ROM if you find, so please comment below. If you are Moto G4 Plus users and you want latest security patch for nougat ROM for your device, then you’re the right place. We provide OTA file also a complete guide. Flash this OTA and enjoy the experience of stable Android 7.0 nougat with new features. This update build version NPJS25.93-14-10.
- Android Version: Nougat v7.0
- Device: Moto G4 Plus
- Model Number: NPJS25
- Firmware Versions: NPJS25.93-14-10
- Android security patch level: September 2017
- Status: Official [Stable]
Recommended For You:
- Update Manually Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware On Moto G4 Play
- G610FDDU1BQI2 Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F Firmware (Aug 2017)
- G930UUES4BQG1 Galaxy S7 SM-G930U Nougat Firmware (July 2017)
- Latest A710FXXU2CQE4 Galaxy A7 SM-A710FD Nougat Firmware
- N920PVPS3DQF1 Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920P Firmware (June 2017)
- G950USQU1AQGL Sprint Galaxy S8 Firmware August 2017
Guide to install via Fastboot:-
- Download and install ADB and fastboot driver.
- For Windows ⇒ Here
- For MAC ⇒ Here
- Install Moto G4 Plus ⇒ Here
- Download Firmware from below.
- Your device at least needs To 40% charge for flashing.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download NPJS25.93-14-10 Nougat OTA For Moto G4 Plus ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download Moto X Play Nougat Factory Image and Extract It.
- Install Moto driver and ADB and fastboot on your computer.
- Now go to ADB and fastboot installation folder and open command window by holding shift key + right click.
- Then Boot your Moto G5 in Bootloader mode by pressing Volume Down+Power Button together.
- Now copy and paste following command in the command box. (If you are using mfastboot then type ” mfastboot ” instead of ” fastboot “)
fastboot oem fb_mode_set fastboot flash partition gpt.bin fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img fastboot flash logo logo.bin fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash system system.img fastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn fastboot erase cache fastboot erase userdata fastboot erase customize fastboot erase clogo fastboot oem fb_mode_clear fastboot reboot
- After done all process, you see your device boot up now enjoy.