ZTE some day ago launched their new flagship device ZTE Nubia Z17. Previously we posted Custom Nubia UI 5.0 on Nubia Z17 that include GApps, Magisk. Good news for ZTE Nubia Z17 user ZTE officially rolling Nubia UI 5.0 V4.06 On ZTE Nubia Z17 NX563J. This firmware comes with latest Android 7.1.1 nougat OS. Nubia UI 5.0 V4.06 update is rolling out via OTA (Over-the-air) which can easily be sideloaded to your phone.
ZTE released Nubia Z17 smartphone with Android v6.0 (Marshmallow). ZTE Nubia Z17 devices run 1.9GHz octa-core Snapdragon 835 processor and it comes with 6/8GB of RAM. This device has 64/128 GB. Nubia Z17 has 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels display. This device has Dual 23+12 megapixel rare camera for photo and 16-megapixel front camera for the selfie. This update works only Nubia Z17 NX563J device.
Nubia UI 5.0 brings many new features. For example, icons are animated, so the calendar-like applications will change icons according to the season (or weather). If you want to update your device, then you are the right place. Here the Android 7.1.1 Nubia UI 5.0 V4.06 On ZTE Nubia Z17 NX563J. This flash will be done by stock recovery, so don’t install any custom recovery or root your device. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
Nubia UI 5.0 V4.06 On ZTE Nubia Z17 NX563J Details:-
- Android Version: Android v7.1.1 (Nougat)
- UI Version: Nubia UI 5.0
- Firmware Versions: 4.06
- Device name: ZTE Nubia Z17
- Model number: NX563J
- MD5: 23CE39DEFE2F1B5F7E1EF74FD2C72A27
- Status: Official (OTA)
- Size: 2.47 GB
- Changelog: click here.
- At first, check your device model number.
- Backup complete phone data like contacts, messages, and apps.
- Your device at least needs To 50-60% charge for flashing.
- Nubia UI 5.0 V4.06 file link:
- Password: 6468
Guide To Install:-
- Download OTA file from preparation tab and copy it to phone memory.
- After that go to Setting > System > Updates.
- Click on the 3 dot in the top of the right corner.
- Now choose “Local Update”.
- Now select the OTA file that you copy in your device.
- Click on install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
Suggested post for you:
- Download XenonHD Android Nougat ROM For Nubia Z11 Mini
- Install B610 Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 Update For Europe (Dual SIM)
- Install Android 7.2 Paranoid Custom ROM for Huawei P8 Lite
- Complete List Of Official Nubia Z9 Mini Stock Roms
- Install Nubia UI 5.0 Stock ROM On Nubia Z17 (GApps, Magisk)