Install Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware On Essential Phone
Yesterday Essential sends Beta Android Oreo Firmware On Essential Phone. We know Essential already started to roll out Android OREO beta update. At this time this firmware in beta version. Essential shares Beta Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware On Essential Phone version. If you want to install this OREO update then follows the guide below. This update based on the Android 8.0 operating system.
Beta android 8.0 OREO update now available with latest build OPM1.170911.130 for Essential PH-1. Many users want to update their device to OREO, so we share the manual steps for your Essential PH-1. This update will not void the Essential Limited Warranty. Essential upload OREO firmware in official website allowing customers to apply the software manually.
Oreo firmware update is rolling out via OTA and available for all users. OREO update comes with lots of new features. It users might experience increased battery drain when using Bluetooth. If you want to update your device, then you are the right place. Here the beta Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware on Essential Phone. This firmware flash fastboot mode with ADB. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Backup your Current ROM and Data.
- Need installed flash tool ADB Flash tool download it from below links.
- Need your device at least to 50% charge, as the process may take a while.
- Enable ” USB debugging.”
- Download OREO firmware from below.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download Oreo Firmware On Essential Phone ⇓⇓
Guide To Flash The Update:-
- In this method firstly, enable the developer options by clicking 6 -7 times on Build number. Then enable the USB Debugging from Developer Options.
- Download the ADB_Fastboot_tool_2016.zip and install it on your PC.
- Now, you have to copy the above Oreo OTA Zip file to the ADB installation directory.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into recovery like said in the above method. And there a select update from ADB.
- After the above step, you need to connect your phone to your PC. Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click
- To check your device is connected successfully or not type the following command in CMD.
- If successfully connected your device will be on the list. After that type this command to flash the Update. Replace filename with the ZIP name.
adb sideload ” File Name.zip ”
- Wait until the process finishes off and then reboot your phone.
Now you have successfully update OREO on your device. If you have any problems comment in the comment box. If you like the post, don’t forget to share it!!