Some weeks ago Huawei sends pre-release OREO firmware for Mate 9 Pro. Huawei skips EMUI 6.0 or 7.0 update and jumps straight to EMUI 8.0. Now time to roll out EMUI 8.0 update for Honor and Huawei device. At this time this firmware in beta version. Good news for Huawei Mate 9 Pro users, today we share Huawei Mate 9 Pro Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware. If you want to install this OREO update then follow the guide below. This update based on the Android 8.0 operating system. We found Huawei Mate 9 Pro Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware on HiCloud.
Beta android 8.0 OREO update now available with latest build B323 version. Many users asking when Huawei send OREO update for Mate 9 Pro so today we share the full firmware link and full process to update your device to OREO version. This EMUI 8.0 update is available for LON-L29 variants users.
You may also like:
Huawei already releases rolling out Huawei Mate 9 Pro Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware. EMUI 8.0 comes with lots of new features. Like new floating Navigation dock, new split-screen key, New smart notifications, and home key shortcut. If you want to update your device, then you are the right place. Here the Huawei Mate 9 Pro Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware. EMUI 8.0 update for Mate 9 Pro comes with a build number LON-L29 126.96.36.1993, LON-L29 188.8.131.522. If you are new in this process then, please first read the following step.
- Android Version: Android v8.0 (OREO)
- UI Version: Emotion UI 8.0
- Firmware Versions: B323
- Device name: Huawei Mate 9 Pro
- Model number: LON-L29
- Release Date: 29.10.2017
- Firmware: LON-L29 184.108.40.2063, LON-L29 220.127.116.112
- Status: Official
- Region: Middle East, Asia, Europe
- Changelog: Click here.
- At first, check your device model number.
- Backup complete phone data like contacts, messages, and apps.
- Your device at least needs to 50-60% charge for flashing.
⇓⇓ Download Huawei Mate 9 Pro Oreo Firmware ⇓⇓
Huawei Mate 9 Pro LON-L29 (Europe)
Huawei Mate 9 Pro LON-L29 (Asia)
Huawei Mate 9 Pro LON-L29 (Middle East)
Guide To Install Update (TWRP method):-
- Download ” required files from above “.
- Copy all files to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter TWRP recovery mode.
- In recovery go to Install.
- Then navigate to the Update.zip file, and swipe for flashing.
- When the process Completes, again click on install then install update_full_MHA-L09_hw_eu.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
- Then reboot your device.
Guide To Install Update (dload method):-
- Download Update.zip File.
- Extract file.
- Create ” dload ” folder to root of the SDcard.
- Copy ” UPDATE.APP ” into the ” dload ” folder.
- Switch off your device, now hold Volume up + Volume down + Power for a few seconds to start the installation.
- Flashing will start. After flashing done your phone automatic reboot.
Note: The first time it’s takes 5-10 minutes to boot.