Good news for users of the Moto Z2 Force, Android 8.0 OREO Stock ROM is now available for Moto Z2 Force. Motorola rolled out Android 8.0 OREO OTA update for Moto Z2 Force in T-Mobile variant. Which update brings new features and December security patches. If you want to install this leaked Official Android 8.0 OREO Stock ROM On Moto Z2 Force then follow this guide.
This update brings all OREO features with December security patches. Thanks to XDA developer “joemossjr” to share this OREO Stock ROM On Moto Z2 Force with us. We share all files and write full steps to install latest OREO Stock ROM On Moto Z2 Force.
This OREO update is compatible with Moto Z2 Force T-Mobile models. Install this update your device must be running NCX26.122-59-8 version. This OREO Stock ROM On Moto Z2 Force comes with the OCX27 build number. This is a stable update and soon this update you get on your device. If you do not get this update or install now this update then you are the right place. Let’s go to the instruction to install manually Android 8.0 OREO Stock ROM On Moto Z2 Force T-Mobile variant.
- Android Version: Oreo v8.0
- Device: Moto Z2 Force
- Model Number: NCX26
- Firmware version: WW_15.0410.1711.6
- Build Version: OCX27
- Android security patch level: December 2017
- Status: Official [Stable]
You may also like:-
- At first, check your device model number.
- Need your device at least to 70% charge, as the process may take a while.
- Download WW_15.0410.1711.6 OTA.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Downloads OREO Stock ROM On Moto Z2 Force ⇓⇓
Nougat Firmware: NCX26.122-59-8.zip
Oreo OTA (OCX27): WW_15.0410.1711.6.zip
Guide To Flash Nougat File- Method #1:
- Firstly, download the above zip File and save it your external SD Card on your device.
- Now, It’s time to turn off the phone.
- Then Hold Power + Vol Up button, and there you will see the recovery options select it.
- In the recovery select Update from SD Card, and navigate to the ZIP you downloaded earlier.
- Wait until the process finishes and then reboot your phone.
- DONE!! Now follow the steps below.
Guide To Flash OREO Update- Method #2:
- In this method firstly, enable the developer options by clicking 7 times on Build number. Then enable the USB Debugging from Developer Options.
- Download the ADB_Fastboot_tool_2016.zip and install it on your PC.
- Now, you have to copy the above WW_15.0410.1711.6.zip to the ADB installation directory.
- Now, turn off your phone and boot into recovery like said in the above method. And there a select update from ADB.
- After the above step, you need to connect your phone to your PC. Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click
- To check your device is connected successfully or not type the following command in CMD.
- If successfully connected your device will be on the list. After that type this command to flash the Update. Replace filename with the ZIP name.
adb sideload ” File Name.zip ”
- Wait until the process finishes off and then reboot your phone.
If you have face any problems comment in the comment box. If you like the post, don’t forget to share it!!