Install Nougat Based Unofficial eUI 6 On Le Max 2
Someday ago LeEco shares a basic structure of eUI 6. After this yesterday we found eUI 6 On Le Max 2 that based on Android nougat. Recently we posted Android 8.0 OREO ROM for Le Max 2, we share the link below. If you want to use eUI 6 then you are the right place. This ROM is now running on Alpha stage. Today we share a guide to install Nougat based unofficial eUI 6 on Le Max 2.
Thanks to XDA developer “KuranKaname” to share this Nougat based unofficial eUI 6 on Le Max 2 with us. Some of the bugs in this ROM, maybe it will fix in next update but this is enough stable for daily using. We share all files and write full steps to install the latest Nougat based eUI 6 on Le Max 2.
eUI 6 based on android nougat build for LeEco Le Max2. Some of eUI 6 features missing at this Alpha version but it’s improved with time. You need to be Rooted and TWRP installed on your Le Max 2. You can now experience eUI 6 on Le Max 2. If you want to install this latest eUI 6 Let’s go to the instruction.
- Fingerprint and body sensor.
- Installation APK directly from USB.
- It erases everything on your device so, creates a full backup of your device.
- Need to install a TWRP recovery on your device.
- Your device at least to 40-50% charge for flashing.
- Download eUI 6 ROM from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
⇓⇓ Download Unofficial eUI 6 On Le Max 2 ⇓⇓
You may also like:
Install VOLTE Supported crDroid Custom Rom On Redmi 4A [v3.8.2]
Install 5.8.3-Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM For LG G6
Guide To Install Latest LG Stylo 3 Plus Nougat Firmware
Download LeEco Le Max 2 & Le 2 eUI 5.8.019s OTA Update [India]
Guide To Install AOSP Based Android 8.0 Oreo On MI Max
Guide To Install:
- Download ” LeMax2_EUI6_Pre-A-Test-Rom.zip “.
- Copy downloaded file to your device.
- Turn off your phone and enter recovery mode.
- In recovery go to ” Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, Cache And Dalvik Cache ” via recovery.
- Now back to recovery menu and go to Install.
- Then navigate to the LeMax2_EUI6_Pre-A-Test-Rom.zip file, and swipe for flashing.
- When the process Completes, reboot your device.
Note: The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.