The official Oukitel K10 Stock Firmware is here with driver tool and guide. OukitelK10 is now available on the market and many mods, custom ROM and TWRP are already available. That’s why always keep Oukitel K10 firmware to repair. You can also update Oukitel K10 smartphone and revert back to stock firmware, also If your Device Brick or Bootloop after installing Custom ROM’s, Kernels or anything this firmware will Unbrick Oukitel K10.
If you facing any lag of your device, network issue, Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch and camera fail or any software related problem then you can download the stock firmware of Oukitel K10. By installing this Oukitel K10 stock firmware you can solve Screen freezing, boot loop other software related issues. Also, you can use this firmware to unbrick Oukitel K10. Stock firmware doesn’t void the warranty of your device. The Oukitel K10 Firmware is now available for all regions. So let’s go the instruction to download Oukitel K10 Firmware.
Oukitel_K10 specification: The previous year, Oukitel released K10 with Android 7.1 (Nougat). This device runs on 2.0GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6763 processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM. K10 comes with 6.0 Inch touchscreen display of 1080 x 2160 pixels. It has 64 GB of internal storage.
The OukitelK10 gives you dual 21 + 8-megapixel rear camera to capture a good quality image and dual 13 + 8 megapixel in front facing the camera for selfies. It has Non-removable Li-Po 11000 mAh battery. The sensors in this device are a Gyroscope & Geomagnetic Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Fingerprint.
You May Also Like:
- Download Micromax Selfie 2 Note Q4601 Firmware, Tool, Driver
- Guide To Install Global Stable MIUI 22.214.171.124 ROM For MI 5/Pro
- Download Latest Micromax Vdeo 1 Q4001 Firmware, Flash Tool and Driver
- Guide To Install China Stable MIUI 126.96.36.199 ROM For MI 5X
- Install Android 7.0 Nougat Nokia Custom ROM On DOOGEE Y6
- Android Version: Android 7.1.1
- Android Name: Nougat
- UI Version: Stock UI
- Release Date: 07.02.2018
- Device name: Oukitel K10
- Country: All.
- Status: Official
- File Size: 1.72 GB
Firmware Tool, Driver link
We have uploaded latest firmware, SP Flash tool and MTK driver in a single zip file so you can download directly from our site. This firmware helps you to many software issues and also unbrick Oukitel K10.
Firmware ⇒ OUKITEL_K10_V12_20180112.zip
Guide To Install Firmware:-
- Extract downloaded.zip (firmware file).
- Install USB drivers.
- Now open the Smart Phone Flash tool (flash_tool.exe).
- Then click the Scatter-loading button and browse and select the extracted firmware [scatter.txt] file which you have already downloaded.
- Now hit the download button.
- Switch off your phone and connect your phone to the PC by pressing vol down key.
- After the flashing, a green tick will appear.
- Disconnect your phone and turn it on.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 minutes to boot.