Previous year Nokia release their new Android smartphone with Nokia UI. Today we found Android 7.0 Nougat Nokia Custom ROM On DOOGEE Y6. This Nokia ROM ported from directly Nokia 3 device. It is Stable ROM no need to worry about it. You can use this ROM as the daily driver.
This custom ROM based on AOSP with small adjustments by Nokia. XDA Senior Member ” Nonta72 ” ported and share to install Nokia Custom ROM on DOOGEE Y6. All the features work as of yet and this ROM can be used as a daily use. Nokia ROM brings lots of features and it is Smooth and Faster than stock UI.
Install Android 7.0 Nougat Nokia Custom ROM On DOOGEE Y6
Many users don’t like the Android stock UI so if you try this ROM. It is almost same as AOSP but lite customize and include Nokia features. If you want to install this Nokia Custom ROM on DOOGEE Y6 then download and install. The best part of is you can get full Nokia features with this custom ROM. For install, Nokia ROM needs TWRP recovery and root in DOOGEE Y6. If you are new to the process, then properly follow the instructions below.
You may also like:
- Official Lineage OS 14.1 For Nexus 9 Android Nougat 7.1.2
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow MoKee ROM For Nubia Z11 mini S NX549J
- T818TUVU1BQJ3 On Galaxy Tab S2 SM-T818T Firmware (Oct 2017)
- G935TUVS4BQL2 For Galaxy S7 Edge T-Mobile Firmware (Dec 2017)
- Install Stock-Based Fulmics 1.0 Nougat Custom ROM On LG G6
- Guide To Install AOSP Based Android 8.0 Oreo On Mi Max
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download Nokia ROM: Nokia-ROM_Y6_by_Nonta72 .zip.
- Read the instructions carefully.
Guide To Install:-
- Download “ Nokia-ROM_Y6_by_Nonta72 .zip ” copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Nokia-ROM_Y6_by_Nonta72 .zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Swipe to install the ROM.
- When the process complete.
- After the complete process ” reboot ” your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.