ResurrectionRemix 5.8.0 Android 7.1 ROM For Redmi Note 3 [VoLTE]
This post about Install ResurrectionRemix 5.8.0 Android 7.1 ROM For Redmi Note 3 VoLTE support.
Today we are shares ResurrectionRemix custom ROM for Redmi Note 3. It is the new version of ResurrectionRemix with many new features. This new ROM is based on the AOSP [Android 7.1.] with CyanogenMod 14.1. It is most customized ROM. It looks like some of stock Android 7.1 nougat launcher but this ROM supports also theme changes, color changes, status bar changes, multi-window, androidFX and much more.This ROM works properly.
Its battery backup and RAM management also very good. If you are Redmi Note 3 users and you want to android 7.1 nougat ROM so it is best to custom Rom for you. Flash this and enjoy the experience of new ResurrectionRemix 5.8.0.
About Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 :-
Redmi Note 3 smartphone comes with stable Android v5.1.1 (Lollipop). The Redmi Note 3 is run on 1.4GHz hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor and it comes with 2/3GB of RAM. The phone packs 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB via MicroSD card. It has 5.5 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels display. This phone lets you snap fair 16-megapixel back camera for photos & 5-megapixel front camera for a selfie. It has Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery. Sensors in the phone include a Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope. Now let’s go to the instructions….
ResurrectionRemix Features :-
- Based On Cyanogen-Mod 14.1.
- Inbuilt customization and Omni switch setting.
- Enable Or Disable Navigation Bar.
- VO-LTE works great without any errors.
- Video lay back works fine with all formats.
- Fingerprint sensor works well.
- No signal drops and network issues.
- Ram management is really good.
- And Much More.
For more screenshot and information, please click here
- create nandroid Backup you’re All phone data.
- Need Installed Custom Recovery.
- Your Device At Least To 60-70% Charge for flashing.
- Download ResurrectionRemix-N-v5.8.0-x-kenzo.zip and Gapps.
- Read Instruction.
⇓⇓ Download ResurrectionRemix For Redmi Note 3 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install :-
- Download “ResurrectionRemix-N-v5.8.0-x-kenzo.zip” & Copy It To SD-Card.
- Turn Off Your Phone And Enter Recovery Mode By Volume Down + Power Key At The Same Time.
- In Recovery Go To ‘Wipe And Format Option ⇒ Wipe Data, System, Cache And Dalvik Cache’ Via Recovery.
- In Recovery Menu go to Install.
- Then Navigate To The Rom.zip File, That You Downloaded Before.
- Select ResurrectionRemix-N-v5.8.0-x-kenzo.zip File From The List To Flash It.
- Swipe for flashing.
- Wait For The Process To Complete; It May Take A Few Minutes.
- After process Done again flash gapps file (same step).
- Then Reboot Your Device & Enjoy.
Note:- First Time It’s Takes 5-10 Minutes To Boot.
If face any problem then please comment below, we will help you …. 🙂 🙂 🙂
Source :- xda