Guide To Install Global Stable MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM For MI 5
MIUI 9 update brings a smart assistant, new themes, Image Search, Smart App Launcher, and performance improvements. More new themes you saw there. Also, they have a polished overall user interface and give closer to stock Android look.
Much more features are added. This is the Stable version and does not contain bugs. If you are MI 5 user and didn’t get this OTA update. Just follow this post and install this Global Stable MIUI 184.108.40.206 ROM for MI 5. Many things should have been fixed in this build, you can use it for daily usage. It is the global stable ROM so there are no bugs in it. You can use this for a daily usage.
If you are an MI 5 user you must install because it’s the official ROM and it is a stable one. MIUI 220.127.116.11 ROM For MI 5 comes with bug fixes so you can expect more improvements. Below are the instructions and download links follow them the ROM for MI.
- Install B132 Emui 4.1.2 Honor 5C Android 6.0 Full Firmware [Europe]
- Install B156 Emui 5.0 Huawei Mate 9 Android 7 [Middle East]
- B138 Emui 5.0 Huawei Mate 9 Android 7.0 [MHA-L09] [Europe]
- Download Global Stable MIUI 18.104.22.168 ROM For Redmi Note 4
- Guide To Install Global Stable MIUI 8.2 ROM For Xiaomi Mi Note 2
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Driver signature must be disabled in Windows 8,10.
- Download Fastboot ROM or Recovery ROM.
- Download required Mi flash tool.
⇓⇓ Download Global Stable MIUI 22.214.171.124 ROM ⇓⇓
Guide To Install Recovery ROM:-
- Download Recovery Flashable ROM and copy it to phone memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Recovery Flashable ROM file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
Like Share Comment Bellow For Any Help 🙂