Download Tweaked Stock Color OS 3.0 ROM For OPPO A37
OPPO’s stock UI Color OS 3.0 is now available for OPPO A37. You can install this ROM VIA TWRP Recovery. So here is the Download Tweaked Stock Color OS 3.0 ROM For OPPO A37. This is the stock ROM for OPPO A37. So there is no harm in trying out this ROM. There are no bugs in this ROM. If you are on an older version of Color OS update it by flashing this Stock ROM.
About OPPO A37:
The A37 smartphone which was launched in June 2016. The phone comes with the 5.0-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720*1280 pixels. The display has PPI of 294pixels per inch. The OPPO A37 is powered by 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor comes with 2GB of RAM. A37 has 16GB of internal storage can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card. Cameras are to be considered the A47 comes with the 8 megapixels at the rear at 5 megapixels at front.
Recommended For You:
- Android 6.0 Xperia CM 13 ROM For Redmi 3s/prime [VoLte supported]
- Install CM 14.1 For Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon version [VoLTE supported]
- [ROM] Download Xiaomi Redmi Note Stock Rom
- Marshmallow Android 6.0.1 ResurrectionRemix ROM For Honor 8
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download Color OS Stock ROM from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow Pac-Man ROM For Coolpad Note 3
- [ROM] Download Xiaomi Redmi 2 Stock Rom
- Install Pre-rooted Galaxy S7 Edge Nougat Beta 3 [TWRP Flashable]
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Moto X Play XT1562 Stock ROM + OTA
⇓⇓ Download Stock Color OS 3.0 ROM For OPPO A37 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “Color_OS_StockOPPOA37.zip” copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Color_OS_StockOPPOA37.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select and Swipe to install the ROM.
- After the complete process ” reboot ” your device.
- When rebooting it will ask to install SuperSu, select Do not install.
- If you lost your baseband just reboot 2-3 times sims will work.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
If you Liked the post Don’t forget to share it!! If you have any problems you can reach us at our official Facebook page or comment below in comment box.