Download Android 6.0.1 AOSP Marshmallow ROM For Cool 1
About Coolpad Cool 1:
Coolpad Cool1 has a Display of 1080 by 1920 resolution and 5.5inch of the screen. Cool 1 has 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor, and it comes with 3GB/4GB of RAM. It is having the storage of 32/64GB and cannot be expanded. In the concern with the camera, it has 13 megapixels dual rear camera and 8 megapixels front camera. Powered by 4000 mAh of the battery.
AOSP is the pure stock Android OS. It has no bloatware included only a stock Android system. Due to this, it’s much better in performance than other ROMS. The customizations are not like Resurrection Remix. But you can expect good performance to customization balance on this ROM. Except the bugs listed below everything is working in this ROM.
- Complete List Of Official Nubia Z9 Max Stock Roms
- Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat Firmware On Yureka Black
- Install Android 7.0 Nougat CyanogenMod 14 For OnePlus 3
- Latest Android 6.0 Custom MIUI 8 Rom For Nubia Z11
- IR Blaster not working
- Fonts changing issue
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download eUI 5.8.017s ROM file from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
- Download All the files AOSP Marshmallow ROM For Cool 1
- Small eUI 5.9 Stock-Based Marshmallow Custom Rom For Le Max 2
- Guide To Download And Install LG G6 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- Install CM 14.1 For Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon version [VoLTE supported]
- Download Stock Cool UI 8.0 Marshmallow Coolpad Note 3 Firmware
⇓⇓ Download AOSP Marshmallow ROM For Cool 1 ⇓⇓
GAPPS.Zip Select ARM64 6.0 PICO GAPPS
Guide To Install:-
- Download “AOSP_MarshmallowCool_1.zip” GAPPS.zip, Launcher.Zip and copy it to phone memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the AOSP_MarshmallowCool_1.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Click on add More ZIPS and select GAPPS.zip.
- Again click on add more ZIPS and select Launcher.zip
- DON’T CHANGE THE SEQUENCE.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.