Someday ago OnePlus launched their new flagship device OnePlus 5. Nowadays this device has many popular that’s why many developers worked on this device and made rooting file, TWRP recovery, custom ROM, mod and much more. However some ROM and mod not secure for your device. This incorrect process may brick your device. The brick device won’t boot properly. This guide will help you to unbrick your OnePlus 5. Today we share a guide to unbrick OnePlus 5 using Official MsmDownload Tool. Let’s know about some of the devices.
This device launched with Android 7.0.1 nougat. It has 5.5-inch Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. This device lets you Dual 16 megapixel rare camera and 16-megapixel front camera. Axon 7 come with 1.9GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor and it comes with 6GB of RAM. This processor needs MsmDownload Tool, so we use MsmDownloadTool for unbricking OnePlus 5.
Bricked device that does not start properly or stuck in boot screen or nothing show on your screen (black screen). You can unbrick OnePlus 5 in some easy step. Thanks to the OnePlus forum to developed and shared this method to unbrick OnePlus 5 Using Official Tool. This tool will flash the Hydrogen Os on your phone We will try to explain this process easily.
- Install USB drivers and extract it ⇒ Here
- Download MsmDownload Tool from below.
- Your device at least needs to sufficient charge for flashing.
- Read Instructions carefully.
⇓⇓ Download MsmDownload Tool ⇓⇓
Flash With MsmDownload Tool:-
- Power off your device if not, then connect it to your PC via USB cable holding the Vol up button.
- Open device manager in your desktop, under unknown devices you see ” QHUSB_BULK ” right click on it and select Upgrade driver software.
- You’ll see “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008” under Ports.
- Now right click on MsmDownloadTool v4.0.exe and Run as administrator.
- Now click on the Start button in the top of the left corner.
- You will see HydrogenOS flashing process start to your device.
- Wait for the process to complete, it may take a few minutes.
- After the process is done a green text will appear in the result box.
- If you don’t like to use HydrogenOS then now install OxygenOS on your device ⇒ Guide Here.