J530FXXU1AQF5 On Galaxy J5 2017 SM-J500H Firmware (June 2017)
The J530FXXU1AQF5 update is ready for Galaxy J5 2017 smartphone. You find more nougat OTA update in the previous post on this blog. Samsung sends the latest J530FXXU1AQF5 On Galaxy J5 2017 SM-J500H Firmware with June 2017 Security Patch. If you don’t update your device, then flash this version of firmware that makes your phone latest security patch. That is an official stock firmware.
Samsung released Galaxy J5 2017 smartphone with Android v7.0 (Nougat). Galaxy J5 2017 devices run 1.6 GHz octa-core Exynos 7870 processor and it comes with 2/3GB of RAM. This device has 32/64/128 GB GB. Galaxy J5 2017 has 5.2 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels display. This device has 13-megapixel rare camera for photo and 13-megapixel front camera for the selfie.
This update comes with latest June [01.06.2017] security patch update with some other changes. We provide full speed download link of the latest update for Galaxy J5 2017 SM-J500H. You can’t find any update in system update option, but you want to update, then this nougat firmware gives you that opportunity. The firmware is only available for the Galaxy S6 SM-J500H (O2U) version. You can install it via Samsung Odin tool or Samsung Kies. We will guide you how to install via Odin.
- Android Version: Android 7.0 Nougat
- UI Version: TouchWiz UI
- Firmware Versions: J530FXXU1AQF5
- Device name: Galaxy J5 2017
- Model Number: SM-J500H
- Release Date: 08.06.2017
- Android security patch level:- 01.06.2017
- Country: Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Status: Official
⇓⇓ J530FXXU1AQF5 On Galaxy J5 2017 SM-J500H Firmware ⇓⇓
Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Make sure your device model no is SM-J500H.
- Enable USB Debugging.
- TURN OFF the Reactivation Lock – Go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find My Mobile and log in your Samsung Account. Then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on.
- Install Samsung Driver.
- Download and Odin and Firmware.
- Read Instructions carefully.
Guide To Install:-
- First, extract Odin.zip and J530FXXU1AQF5 firmware.zip via 7zip.
- Then switch off your phone.
- Next turn to download mode by pressing and holding Volume Down + Home + Power.
- After open Odin.exe into the extracted folder.
- Then connect your phone with PC.
- Odin will automatically detect your device
- Then click the AP Box, and choose the” .tar ” file.
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options.
- See the Screenshot >
- Then click Start button to start the installation process.
- After the process completes Finally, reboot your device and enjoy.
Note: The first time it takes 5-10 Minutes to boot your device.