Install 5.8.3 Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM For Micromax Canvas 5
Here is Resurrection Remix 5.8.3 Nougat ROM For Micromax
A Glimpse About Micromax Canvas 5 E481:
The Canvas 5 smartphone which was launched in November 2015. The phone comes with the 5.2-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080*1920 pixels. The display has PPI of 423pixels per inch. The Micromax Canvas 5 E481 is powered by 1.3GHz MediaTek 6735 processor comes with 3GB of RAM. Canvas 5 has 16GB of internal storage can be expanded up to 64GB via a microSD card. Cameras are to be considered the Micromax Canvas 5 E481 comes with the 13 megapixels at the rear at 5 megapixels at front.
This Resurrection Remix 5.8.3 Nougat ROM is known for its customization. Resurrection Remix OS is well balanced between the performance and customization. If you are a Micromax Canvas 5 E481 user you must try this ROM. It is surely better than its stock ROM. Except for the following bugs, everything is working. Check out the bugs and try this ROM.
- Front flash camera not working. Can be fixed by using third party camera App like FOOTEJ, CAMU etc.
- NVRAM 0*10 error
Recommended For You:
- Cool OS 2 For Micromax Canvas Nitro A310/A311 (Kitkat Version)
- Install Resurrection Remix Custom ROM For Redmi 3s/Prime
- Install Android 6.0 Resurrection Remix ROM For Lenovo Vibe K5 [A6020]
- Guide To Install Micromax Vdeo 5 Stock Firmware, Tool, Driver
- First, take a complete backup of your device.
- Make sure your device rooted and installed TWRP recovery.
- Need 60-70% charge for flashing on your device.
- Download RR ROM from below.
- Read the instruction carefully.
NOTE: You should be on Stock Lollipop ROM before installing this ROM.
⇓⇓ Download Resurrection Remix Nougat ROM For Micromax Canvas 5 E481 ⇓⇓
Guide To Install:-
- Download “RR-N-v5.8.3-MMX_Canvas5_E481.zip” and Patches.Zip copy it to external memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP+ Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the RR-N-v5.8.3-MMX_Canvas5_E481.zip file, which you downloaded before.
- Select and Swipe to install the ROM.
- After the complete process ” reboot ” your device.
- When rebooting it will ask to install SuperSu, select Do not install.
- If you lost your baseband just reboot 2-3 times sims will work.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
If you Liked the post Don’t forget to share it!! If you have any problems you can reach us at our official Facebook page or comment below in comment box.