Guide To Unbrick OPPO A37FW (When Vibrating Only)
Bricked your OPPO A37FW? No need to worry you can recover your OPPO A37FW by using this method. You can unbrick OPPO A37FW by using the following method. If the device is giving the only vibration when starting you can fix it. But be careful after that don’t brick your device. Sometimes it is impossible to unbrick. Though fir snapdragon devices the test point shot method is last option. So let’s start the Guide To Unbrick OPPO A37FW (When Vibrating Only).
Recommended For You:
- Download Latest Official Uhans A101S Stock Firmware And Tool
- Stable B361 EMUI 5.0 Huawei P9 Android 7.0 Stock ROM [EVA-L19]
- [FIRMWARE] Karbonn Titanium Mach Five Stock Firmware & Tool
- [FIRMWARE] Karbonn Titanium S15 Stock Firmware & Tool
- Download Latest Lenovo Vibe P1m Stock Firmware, Driver, Tool
Required files for download:
Guide To Unbrick:
- Extract the Stock ROM on the desktop and find Msm8x39DownloadTool.exe.
- Now just left click on the START Logo, from the menu select device manager.
- Power off your device connect it to PC by USB, after power off just hold VOL UP and VOL DOWN buttons at same time.
- Press those buttons until the device manager gets refreshed (blinked).
- In the device manager, you will see new port is added.
- Now open the EXE file we recently extracted.
- There you will see COM instead of the device not connected.
- If you see COM then it is ready to download. Tick right on the RESET AFTER DOWNLOAD and press the START button.
- After downloading, the device will reboot automatically.
- If in case it didn’t reboot just disconnect the device and hold the power button until it starts.