Download And Install Official Xiaomi MI 6 Android 8.0 Oreo ROM
Good news for MI 6 users, latest Xiaomi MI 6 Android 8.0 Oreo update is ready for download. It is the beta ROM for MI 6. Today we share a guide to install Official Xiaomi MI 6 Android 8.0 Oreo ROM. Some users got the update from OTA. Which update brings with MIUI 9 for this device. If you didn’t get the OTA update then follow this post to install this update. Just follow the steps below.
This update comes with an Android version 8.0.0 OPR1.170623.027 and MIUI version MIUI 9 Global ROM 8.1.11 Beta. This update brings all Android Oreo Features along with floating Navigation dock, home screen shortcuts, PIP mode, and lots of new features and settings.
Much more features are added. This is the stable Oreo build. Your device must be running MIUI 9 7.12.14 beta to get this update directly on your device. If you are MI 6 user and your device does not run on this version then follow this post and install this Official Xiaomi MI 6 Android 8.0 Oreo ROM. Many things should have been fixed in this build, you can use it for daily usage.
- Charge the device up to 60-70%.
- Driver signature must be disabled in Windows 8,10.
- Download Fastboot ROM or Recovery ROM.
- Download required Mi flash tool.
⇓⇓ Download Global Stable MIUI 126.96.36.199 ROM ⇓⇓
MIUI 9 v8.1.11 Global Beta ROM
MIUI 9 v8.1.11 Global Beta ROM (coming soon)
You may also like:
Install NCHMIEI Global Stable MIUI 188.8.131.52 ROM For MI Note 3
Guide To Install China Stable MIUI 184.108.40.206 ROM For MI 5C
Install Official Android 8.0 OREO Stock ROM On Moto Z2 Force [T-Mobile]
Download Android 8.0 Oreo Stock Firmware For HTC U11 (All Collection)
Install Android 8.0/8.1 OREO ROM On OnePlus 5T [Omni 8.0/8.1 ROM]
Guide To Install Recovery ROM:
- Download Recovery Flashable ROM and copy it to phone memory.
- Turn off your phone and enter Recovery Mode by Volume UP + Power Key at the same time.
- Then ‘ wipe and format option ⇒ wipe data, system, cache and Dalvik cache ’ via recovery.
- Back to recovery menu and click Install.
- Then navigate to the Recovery Flashable ROM file, which you downloaded before.
- Select file and swipe for install.
- After the process is done, reboot your device.
- The first-time Reboot will take 4-5 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
Guide To install Fastboot ROM:
- Read Preparation.
- Install Mi Flash Tool.
- Download Fastboot ROM to your phone model and extract it via 7Zip.
- Now Turn On your phone into Download Mode by this method.
Charge The Device And HOLD Volume Up + Power On Button And Select Downlaod Mode.
- Connect Your Phone To Pc and Run Mi Flash Tool “MiFlash.Exe” From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone “.
- Check For Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader Port If Driver Not Installed Install Manually Browse Driver From “C:\Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone”.
- Now Click “Browse” In Mi Flash Tool And Browse The Fastboot Rom Folder And Select Flash All.
- Click On Refresh And Flash Button Wait For The Firmware Update Phone Will Auto Reboot After It Done.
Like Xiaomi Dev For Mi Redmi Updates https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiDev
Like Share Comment Bellow For Any Help